What are you waiting on to arrive?

TheChrisC

Über Member
Chris, this Southern Witchcraft is extremely slick. Just feed it with plenty of water.

Don't worry about the cinnamon in the Massacre. Some hungry wet shavers are waiting patiently to buy it from you, be sure about that!
Oh yeah, I've been using the Samhain quite a lot and it's fantastic. I've not tried every vegan soap out there but it's certainly the slickest I've used to date and super thirsty too.

SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
Oh yeah, I've been using the Samhain quite a lot and it's fantastic. I've not tried every vegan soap out there but it's certainly the slickest I've used to date and super thirsty too.
I thought the cinnamon tabasco sauce was extra hot slick for you, since you’ve ordered the soap coming your way soon.

TheChrisC

Über Member
I thought the cinnamon tabasco sauce was extra hot slick for you, since you’ve ordered the soap coming your way soon.
What's ironic is I'd probably have less of a flare up from the tabasco sauce than I do cinammon.

I wonder if anyone's ever shaved with hot sauce :whistling:

RandySp

Forum GOD!
Don't think you'll go wrong Randy. Southern Witchcrafts is becoming one of my real favourites.
The Autumn Ash was an excellent soap man. The scent not so good for me, but I can't blame the soapmaker. He wrote Autumn Ash, this is what I get! But it was so powerful, that filled all the bathroom!

Heavy on cinnamon, burn leaves and a touch of woody smell.

TheChrisC

Über Member
The Autumn Ash was an excellent soap man. The scent not so good for me, but I can't blame the soapmaker. He wrote Autumn Ash, this is what I get! But it was so powerful, that filled all the bathroom!

Heavy on cinnamon, burn leaves and a touch of woody smell.
Yeah I had a sample of it and didn't like it at all, but am not a huge fan of very earthy scents. Samhain is great though. Bits of pumpkin and bourbon in there, some tobacco, almost gormound at times. Desirology smells great off the puck too.

RandySp

Forum GOD!
Yeah I had a sample of it and didn't like it at all, but am not a huge fan of very earthy scents. Samhain is great though. Bits of pumpkin and bourbon in there, some tobacco, almost gormound at times. Desirology smells great off the puck too.
Hmm I really like the label of Samhain as I am BIG fan of Halloween. Maybe I will grab some next time. (Black Friday maybe, on 29th of November)