What are you waiting on to arrive - 2020

MPF9

Forum GOD!
After my recent purchases of the Occams Enoch & Hiram I vowed no more. Yesterday I got a drop from E Bay and got suckered in by low stating price. Maybe because the auction ended early Sat evening I unexpectedly won - but do I really need it as I already have one.

Schick Type B Repeating Razor

Unknown-1.jpeg

Merkurologist

Forum GOD!
Over the last two weeks I went over my razors, all 7 of them and I felt there was room for one more :happy:, since I'm going to remain under house arrest for the next 11 or more weeks I figured I need The Rockwell 6C.

I already have the 6S so it feels a bit silly getting more or less the same razor......already ordered so too late to change my mind.

D

Deleted member 1881

This after shave splash is inspired by the doctors of the plague in Venice in the 17th century.

These doctors had the characteristic of wearing beaded masks full of sweet fragrances, such as dried flowers, herbs and spices.

They did this because they believed that the wound was extended from a harmful form of air and that the special aromatic blend that the mask would have protected them.

This divine fragrance also contains this after-shave and will leave the skin uniquely scented after shaving.

Perfume notes: peony, musk, vetiver, white cedar, patchouli