What are you waiting on to arrive - 2020

Fozzie Bear

Forum Clod!
I'm looking forward to it turning up. It's one of the nicest looking razors I've seen. Executive Shaving said the V4 Head versions only came in today.
Yes I hope you enjoy, the V4 I think first came out in December 2019/Jan 2020 with Muhle and selected vendors and has being extended out to other retailers since then. Connaught and Shaving.ie in Ireland also have the newer V4’s.

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Grooming Dept - etereo (Kairos formula)
Grooming Dept - Otium (Nai formula)

Not super fond of soaps being this expensive but we’re all stuck indoors so, hey, let’s enjoy life for a bit!

Also put in a Maggards order for the Unscented and Wanderer Zingari balms and the new Rescue Potion.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1881

Grooming Dept - etereo (Kairos formula)
Grooming Dept - Otium (Nai formula)

Not super fond of soaps being this expensive but we’re all stuck indoors so, hey, let’s enjoy life for a bit!

Also put in a Maggards order for the Unscented and Wanderer Zingari balms and the new Rescue Potion.
You seem to stock up..

Wayne

Forum Sod
Don't people realise that Someone has to handle all this stuff? Somone has to be at work in close proximity with others who may have Coronavirus and someone handling our little treats may pass coronavirus onto someone who will die of it. Whilst we are self isolating at home wouldn't it be better to hold off shaving soap and balms etc whilst the world rids itself of this terrible virus. Have a care Gents.

Dr Watson

James
Don't people realise that Someone has to handle all this stuff? Somone has to be at work in close proximity with others who may have Coronavirus and someone handling our little treats may pass coronavirus onto someone who will die of it. Whilst we are self isolating at home wouldn't it be better to hold off shaving soap and balms etc whilst the world rids itself of this terrible virus. Have a care Gents.
I emailed first to check if it was okay. On one hand I do agree with what you say but on the flipside I can see lots of smaller businesses going under due to this... I know my £15 isn't going to change that but every little helps :(

"Thank you for your email.
As thing stand, we still have a small team of staff working in the warehouse.
(The people who can work from home are working from home).

Until we hear otherwise (perhaps this evening) or Royal Mail stop collecting, we will be sending orders out as normal.
Obviously, this is subject to change at short notice.

I hope this helps.
Best wishes,
Charlotte (The English Shaving Company) "

You are correct, Wayne but they have instructed people to disinfect all shopping items with antibac or soap and water. I went to get Milk this morning..and the same applies as it has been handled by warehouse staff. But absolutley correct to be vigilant.

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
I agree to an extent but I also think if we lay off buying from these business many of them will go under.