What are you hoping for on the 25th?

Wayne

Forum Sod
I know I'll have no shaving related gear. The missus hasn't a Scooby what to get me so it'll be more Fred Perry polo's

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
Outdoorsy stuff: I need a new waterproof and quite fancied a mid layer/softshell. Other than that, alcohol and a few things for the house. I haven’t asked for anything shaving related.

olie29

Über Member
Im not expecting anything shave related either...might treat my self to the 3 piece led simple human shaving mirror tho but that will have to wait till after Christmas at those prices !

D

Deleted member 476

Well, World Peace is not happening anytime soon so I'll take the next best thing and wish for a new Iphone.

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
I know that the Wickham group buy Shamrock Tweed has been claimed for a present so I'm getting at least one shaving related present.

I'm thinking of treating myself to a new guitar practice amp in the new year and maybe a kindle.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I was hoping to exchange contracts on our first house before Christmas but looks highly unlikely. So plan B is hoping to see the smiles of my two nieces, not sure they will even appreciate their first Christmas presents being so young, but giving certainly brings me joy.

MPH

Forum GOD!
I'll be getting nothing shave related that's for sure as I haven't offered any suggestions!

Should hopefully be a lovely day as my youngest turns 3 tomorrow and eldest just turned 9, so all are young enough to be quiet excited! Won't last forever.