Weekend in Bucharest

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Does anyone have ideas on what I may be able to find in Bucharest? Here for the weekend and while I don't need anything, would be interested in any local bargains in brick and mortar stores.

If you have any non-shaving suggestions, would be happy to hear about those too.

Thanks!
 

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
See if there are any street markets. You can find all kinds of useful things in countries from the former Soviet blok. Now's the time to stock up on tractor parts and workshop tools. They often have good food as well.
 

koenfucius

Forum GOD!
I found a shaving cream which you can find in about any supermarket quite ok (and very cheap, about 1 €). It's called Sola d'Amaris
 

sev-8

Forum GOD!
I did find a craft & vintage market. Saw a couple of straights but no idea if they'd be good or not. No DEs or tractor parts (yet).

Will keep an eye out for that cream @koenfucius , thanks
 

sev-8

Forum GOD!
I found a shaving cream which you can find in about any supermarket quite ok (and very cheap, about 1 €). It's called Sola d'Amaris
Picked one up yesterday, though only looking at the packaging now that I'm at home. Swiss brand "with 90% natural ingredients," apparently. Will give it a go.
 

SeanC

Forum GOD!
I found the d'Amaris cream and splash in London, albeit more expensive, and then promptly forgot about it



Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
 
Top