Completed Vreto Group Buy - Round 2

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
As the last one was so successful, we have another one for you.
See Here for the last one
Also as per the last one, this will be RAPID FIRE, GB will stay open for 7 days and will close at 9pm on Friday 20th April. Some Soaps are also in stock!
Fragrances available:
Unscented
Aloe Vera
Bay Rum
Cedar & Sandalwood
Citrus Mix
Cogniac & Cigars
Coco Vanila
Eucalyptus & Menthol
Tangerine & Mint
Lavander
Mystic Woods
Opium
Pine & Menthol
Sandalwood
Citrus/Mandarin/Menthol
Orange/Mandarin
Mandarin/Menthol

Ingredients:
Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Lanolin, Glycerin, Silk, Raw Honey, Sodium lactate, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Scent.

I have no associations with the vendor.
Many thanks to @RSSO for arranging this at the business end.
Also just to clarify the scent is not the main intention of the soap, it is the performance that is the goal. The scent is therefore mild and unobtrusive.

Cost is €5 per soap, International shipping is;
1 soap 5€
2 soap 8€
3 soap 9€
4 soap 14€
5 soap 16€

THIS GROUP BUY WILL CLOSE ON THE 20TH APRIL 9pm

Payment details:
vreto.goran@gmail.com

IMPORTANT:
Please include forum username, quantity, scents and reply when payment has been made...

Last edited:

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Awesome. Well done Lee.

What where the stand out scents from the last group buy?
Opium seemed to be well received, as did Cognac and Cigar. I also have Mystic Woods and Pine & Menthol which I like a lot.

RedSteve

Forum GOD!
Is there a description of opium please?
For what it’s worth I got orange & mandarin and while the scent was weak it was quite pleasant. Performance wise it’s one of my favorite soaps I’ve used, really excellent!

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Nice one. I'm definitely in as I missed out last time.

Is there a description available for the less binary scents such Opium and Mystic Woods?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Nice one. I'm definitely in as I missed out last time.

Is there a description available for the less binary scents such Opium and Mystic Woods?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Maybe @RSSO or @Goran.v could help out. I have Mystic Woods and it is really nice, I wouldn't know how to describe it though. It is woody/"resiny", but is fresh too...

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
I will be in this time as well...just waiting for some more scent descriptions. From participating in the SOTD posts...it looks as if @Rowlers is going to be a big influence in my final decision. Not sure if it is a blessing in disguise....but we appear to have similar tastes:notworthy:

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Some descriptions here from Richard @efsk

Had a few shaves with this soap now. The CocoVanila smells VERY cocos, with some added sweetness from the vanilla. A rich, but not very layered smell.
Cognac&Cigars has, once lathered, a beautiful smell that I don't really know how to describe, except it is a classic smell, with citrusy freshness over a layer of fresh tobaco. I really love that smell.
Loads easy, with different badgers, ranging from near-floppy to stiff. Bit thirsty but not very peculiar in how the water is added: a big amount at once gets the same great results as a drop at a time. It is here I always discover I've loaded way too much product: because of the amount of water, I get enough lather for two shaves.
Consistency of the lather is very nice, once you've got it approaching whipped cream it really performs. Slickness, postshave, nourishing, all good. Amazing this soap isn't more widely known, this ranks way up there with the Meißners and the B&M I own.
Very, very happy to have participated in this groupbuy, should have bought all scents.

Britva

Eats steel for lunch
As I do not have these scents anymore I cannot really give you guys a lot. Mystic woods is pretty good. My preference among all the woody scents. Cedar prevails I believe... there’s pine too. It’s a woody mix, with a fresh touch.

Opium is an interesting scent as far as I can remember, but if you’re into freshies, don’t get this one. I liked it, it’s dark and sweet, woody and resinous.. I think. However don’t expect it to linger, it won’t hurt your EDT/EDP. Strictly speaking, for those who care, it’s a colder weather scent IMHO.

Hopefully Goran can say more.

SeanC

Forum GOD!
As I do not have these scents anymore I cannot really give you guys a lot. Mystic woods is pretty good. My preference among all the woody scents. Cedar prevails I believe... there’s pine too. It’s a woody mix, with a fresh touch.
Good enough for me. Ordered!