Voskhod, please.

mbarno

Forum GOD!
I’m keen to try voskhod after seeing a favourable review of them in my go to razor, the Karve.

A few blades is enough,
but I’m happy to swap 5-10 for Feather, Gillette Silver Blue, Gillette Platinum, Shark, supermax.

Retroman_1979

I’m curious to read what you thought of the voskhod. I have 100 that I cant seem to start using as the rapira platinum lux and swedish ss I enjoy as my favourites

mbarno

Forum GOD!
I’m curious to read what you thought of the voskhod. I have 100 that I cant seem to start using as the rapira platinum lux and swedish ss I enjoy as my favourites
It’s a bit too early to tell. I’ve only had one shave with the blade, but it was definitely smooth.
My usual blades are Gillette Nacet, and Silver Blue.

brit

Forum GOD!
i have used voskhod blades .very smooth..i usually use gillette gsb,nacet platinum and a few others..i liked them enough to buy 100..i like them in my old type..

FRFC1908

Kakkerlak till I die!
I have used voskods a couple times , but they are my least favorite blades at the moment , they feel verry bitey on my skin , and do get irritation and razor burn from them after 3 passes. even got a flareup of acne on my neck area the last time I have used them. so not a huge fan of them , sorry to say :(

SeanC

Forum GOD!
I have used voskods a couple times , but they are my least favorite blades at the moment , they feel verry bitey on my skin , and do get irritation and razor burn from them after 3 passes. even got a flareup of acne on my neck area the last time I have used them. so not a huge fan of them , sorry to say :(
Probably not sharp enough for either your face and / or choice of razor and / or technique

I don't get on with them either

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
Voskhods are very nice blades. They were my first favorites early on in my double edge career. Then I found Gillette Silver Blues and found them to be smoother than the Voskhods, by a little bit. Then I found Polsilver SIs and found them to be smoother than the Silver Blues, by a little bit. My son prefers the Voskhods so he's working through my purchase of 100 of those. I bought 100 each of the GSB and Polsilvers for myself and him if he decides to try them. He's only 16.

mbarno

Forum GOD!
I’ve got 100+ GSB’s and they were always my fave in any razor. I’ve tried Polsilver, but my current fave is Nacet.
Voskhod give the best shave of any blade in my Karve, but only for 2 shaves. I’ve got tough stubble, but I’ve never known a blade be so good then drop off so quickly.