VLOGS?

Discussion in 'Recreation, Hobbies & Interests' started by Nick_S, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Nick_S

Nick_S Beer & Blades

Anyone else run their own YouTube channels? It's always good to see what other people get up to :)

I run two myself. One for shaving and one for beer reviews.

Shaving: Sorrell Shaves

Beer: All Hail The Ale

2. Wayne

Wayne Forum Sod

I'll check out your ale channel, sounds great. I would love to have a you tube shaving and fragrance channel but I don't look particulary nice so it's difficult for me. I would love to be like Max Forti, sadly I'm not.

Nick_S likes this.
  3. wooky114

wooky114 Legend In His Own Lunchtime

I've only been going a couple of months on Youtube, but mainly videoed SOTD's, if anyone fancies a watch...

YMMV Shaves

Nick_S likes this.
  4. Wayne

Wayne Forum Sod

I'll check in...Any freebies yet?

Grarea and wooky114 like this.
  5. wooky114

For me or from me?

Apart from a few soap samples I had sent and a tub of Wickham, but everything I'm using has been bought with own hard earned cash - if I ever get any freebies to use, I'll make it clear at the outset it's a freebie.

Wayne likes this.
  6. Wayne

Wayne Forum Sod

Sorry I meant for you, I see lots of reviewers getting freebies to try be it fragrance or shaving soaps. It must be nice when you get stuff sent to try out?

7. Grishnak

Grishnak Über Member

I’ll send you a free ironing board cover and a pair of really creased undercrackers

Grarea and wooky114 like this.
  8. Wayne

Wayne Forum Sod

Oi, that's been Doctored lol .

9. Grishnak

Grishnak Über Member

Couldn’t resist.......sorry LOL

Wayne likes this.
  10. wooky114

All the samples were part used and the Wickham was from an ex work mate who saw a few video's and wanted to try DE shaving. So i sent him a razor, a selection of blades and soaps try. He's since returned the razor and bought himself a Merkur 34C and he bought me the Wickham as a thank you, which I'm very grateful for. See the freebies aren't flying through the letterbox like the bills and I don't expect 'em to be.

11. Wayne

Wayne Forum Sod

Keep at it mate, they will soon be.

12. Nick_S

Nick_S Beer & Blades

Mate, you've seen my boat race right? :D Get shooting a few videos and whack them up on a channel :)

Subbed buddy :) Always good to see some new blood on the scene so to speak.

wooky114 and Wayne like this.
  13. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

Yep I have a fairly inactive YouTube channel. Started of as a log so I could refer back. Need more time to record further videos :)

Wayne likes this.
  14. Wayne

Wayne Forum Sod

I always enjoyed your content Nishy

15. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

Cheers Wayne. It can come across a bit amateur as I don't edit anything, but does the job.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice