VLOGS?

Wayne

Forum Sod
I'll check out your ale channel, sounds great. I would love to have a you tube shaving and fragrance channel but I don't look particulary nice so it's difficult for me. I would love to be like Max Forti, sadly I'm not.

wooky114

Legend In His Own Lunchtime
I'll check in...Any freebies yet?
For me or from me?

Apart from a few soap samples I had sent and a tub of Wickham, but everything I'm using has been bought with own hard earned cash - if I ever get any freebies to use, I'll make it clear at the outset it's a freebie.

Wayne

Forum Sod
For me or from me?

Apart from a few soap samples I had sent and a tub of Wickham, but everything I'm using has been bought with own hard earned cash - if I ever get any freebies to use, I'll make it clear at the outset it's a freebie.
Sorry I meant for you, I see lots of reviewers getting freebies to try be it fragrance or shaving soaps. It must be nice when you get stuff sent to try out?

wooky114

Legend In His Own Lunchtime
Sorry I meant for you, I see lots of reviewers getting freebies to try be it fragrance or shaving soaps. It must be nice when you get stuff sent to try out?
All the samples were part used and the Wickham was from an ex work mate who saw a few video's and wanted to try DE shaving. So i sent him a razor, a selection of blades and soaps try. He's since returned the razor and bought himself a Merkur 34C and he bought me the Wickham as a thank you, which I'm very grateful for. See the freebies aren't flying through the letterbox like the bills and I don't expect 'em to be.

Wayne

Forum Sod
All the samples were part used and the Wickham was from an ex work mate who saw a few video's and wanted to try DE shaving. So i sent him a razor, a selection of blades and soaps try. He's since returned the razor and bought himself a Merkur 34C and he bought me the Wickham as a thank you, which I'm very grateful for. See the freebies aren't flying through the letterbox like the bills and I don't expect 'em to be.
Keep at it mate, they will soon be.

Nick_S

Beer & Blades
I'll check out your ale channel, sounds great. I would love to have a you tube shaving and fragrance channel but I don't look particulary nice so it's difficult for me. I would love to be like Max Forti, sadly I'm not.
Mate, you've seen my boat race right? :D Get shooting a few videos and whack them up on a channel :)

I've only been going a couple of months on Youtube, but mainly videoed SOTD's, if anyone fancies a watch...

YMMV Shaves
Subbed buddy :) Always good to see some new blood on the scene so to speak.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Yep I have a fairly inactive YouTube channel. Started of as a log so I could refer back. Need more time to record further videos :)