Vive la France: M.Red & LPL ATG LE 2017

Redrock

Forum GOD!
My package arrived today and, needless to say, I was a little concerned when I saw the package's condition. The pictures pretty well tell the tale. Fortunately, the contents were not damaged. The only item missing is the sample piece of yew wood which is not a concern.

With this said, the brush is beautiful and the AS/soap has a marvelous aroma. A big thanks to @Mred and @Le_Pere_Lucien for the wonderful brush/knot and AS/soap. I have a number of LE/SE brushes from various vendors and this brush is the best of the best. (And, thanks to @Nishy for the work he did to coordinate the process)

Pack1.JPG
Pack2.JPG
Pack3.JPG
Pack4.JPG
Pack5.JPG
Pack6.JPG

Ed

halvor

a most elusive fish
6975BB71-E60F-4C79-868B-B1BD7D2C3531.jpeg
FAE8F2EC-75DA-45D0-BBFC-1629BE7CFEFD.jpeg

Out of the box, plus after first lathering. As expected, opened up immediately. Felt a little too tight, which is just the way it should be first use. I’m thinking this will be one h*** of a brush, @Mred! It sure is a looker!

And the scent(s) of the soap and ASL are mild but just lovely, Cyril @Le_Pere_Lucien. I should also note that this soap is very firm, contrary to my previous LPL tallow soap.

In conclusion, this is a superb group buy/LE and I dare say an ideal type. France, check!, Spain or England next!

(Apologies for poor light/yellow hue in photos.)