Vive la France: M.Red & LPL ATG LE 2017

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Bonjour Gents,
I am excited to offer ATG members this LE (as long as we reach 100 orders) bundle, comprising M.Red and LPL. It will consist of the following:

• 1x Shaving brush with a 26mm Finest knot and juniper handle (a mediterranean wood with an incredible scent and looks like almost like yew )

• 1x Shaving soap (vegetal or tallow based TBC) with wood scents (mainly juniper and cedar) to match the wooden shaving brush handle.

• 1x After Shave - matching scent.

• A small raw piece of Juniper wood within a customised box
The price for the above will be approximately £100 plus shipping.
Below are pictures of the Juniper Wood and a sample handle. However this handle just is an example of the turned wood (un-finished) and not the actual handle offered. We will be offering two handles a short and long option. Knot shape TBC.

IMG_11072017_085847.jpg

IMG_11072017_085749.jpg

IMG_11072017_085719.jpg

IMG_11072017_085701.jpg

Actual brush handle shapes will be presented once confirmed and a price finalised. At this point I would like to start an ordering list for those who are serious purchasers. If we don't reach 100 orders, the brushes and soap will not be numbered or personalised with "ATG" to allow for others to be sold elsewhere by the producer.

Thank you for your participation and I welcome any questions. Regarding the knot I have a 26mm finest, made by Mr Red as below so will be in communication with M.Red to ensure a high quality product. To be honest its a fantastic knot and handle. It only needs lowering by approx 4mm to make it an outstanding brush.

IMG_3875.jpg

If you could please add your username to this list so we can confirm orders at a later stage, it would be greatly appreciated.

1. Nishy
2. Halvor
3. Lann
4. Chinski
5. Belfont
6. Chris.Hale
7. Shaverrific666
8. Zealshaver
9. 54Gasp
10. TheGentleman
11. Neko
12. frost liam
13. Godfather
14. Dinder1
15. Shavepm
16. Burgundy
17. Ajc347
18. Thug

Last edited:

MPH

Forum GOD!
Looks lovely. Not in myself, but I'll be very jealous when they all turn up!

Seems a great price too! Well done to all involved!

:)

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Looks lovely. Not in myself, but I'll be very jealous when they all turn up!

Seems a great price too! Well done to all involved!

:)
Matt I can paint your fluorescent orange and green if that helps :wink:

Reactions: MPH

MPH

Forum GOD!
Matt I can paint your fluorescent orange and green if that helps :wink:
You know what, it probably would help!!! Lol.

However currently I'm saving myself for a Shavemac unique knot group buy if one should ever present itself again!!! ;-)

Belfont

Forum GOD!
fan or bulb knot ?, I'd prefer fan
you can put me on the list; please , thanks

(Knot shape TBC , sorry , but I dont understand...)

Last edited: