Vive la France: M.Red & LPL ATG LE 2017

pjgh

Forum GOD!
Do we know anything about the soap formula? Will it be classic LPL or the newfangled formulation with she-urgh butter? That's a definitely in/definitely out thing as even with a badger knot enforced, at least I could remove it.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Haven't heard back from Michael as yet but will hopefully hear something within a week.

Mred

Guru
Hello everyone ! :)
I'll try to give you some more informations.
First off all thank you to every one who is supporting this project ! This is much much appreciated !:okay:

I don't know if Cyril (LPL) is registered here, but for now i'll speak in his name and hoppfully will not say to many nonsens.:laugh:

The set will consist of 1 shaving Brush - 1 Soap - 1 After shave (Can i say Lotion ? )

Regarding the shaving Brushes :
- They will be made of cade juniper (Juniperus oxycedrus : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juniperus_oxycedrus) for those who knows, i've nothing to say ! for the others, it smells like a sunny day in south of France countryside !:wub:
- Knots will be 26mm Finest Bulb or Fan shape.
- Handle will be protected by oil applied under vaccum for a good penetration and protection.
- 2 shapes will be available : a short (≈ 2" / 5cm) and a long one (≈2.5" to 3" / 6 to 7.5 cm)
- Designs have not been made yet, but i will try to keep it simple, to match the spirit of this set (nature, wood, relaxation...) i will post 3D's drawings and sample units as soon as i can (do not expect it this month...:D)

Regarding the soap:
- It will have woods scents (Cade Juniper and cedar mainly) to match the shaving brush handle material
- I will put a hard pressure on Cyril to make it tallow and shea butter based !:okay:

Regarding the After Shave :
- It will be alcoohool based
- The scents will match the soap

All items will be numbered and co-Branded Le Père Lucien / MRed
ATG logo can be added if we reach a 100 orders.

Due date will be between end of September (this year) and start of October.

Feel free to ask me anything, i'll try to answer as fast (and accurate) as i can but keep in mind that we can't deal with individual requests.

Have all a nice day
Michaël from MRED :notworthy:

First off all thank you to every one who is supporting this project ! This is much much appreciated !:okay:

I don't know if Cyril (LPL) is registered here, but for now i'll speak in his name and hoppfully will not say to many nonsens.:laugh:

The set will consist of 1 shaving Brush - 1 Soap - 1 After shave (Can i say Lotion ? )

- They will be made of cade juniper (Juniperus oxycedrus : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juniperus_oxycedrus) for those who knows, i've nothing to say ! for the others, it smells like a sunny day in south of France countryside !:wub:
- Handle will be protected by oil applied under vaccum for a good penetration and protection.
- 2 shapes will be available : a short (≈ 2" / 5cm) and a long one (≈2.5" to 3" / 6 to 7.5 cm)
- Designs have not been made yet, but i will try to keep it simple, to match the spirit of this set (nature, wood, relaxation...) i will post 3D's drawings and sample units as soon as i can (do not expect it this month...:D)

Regarding the soap:
- It will have woods scents (Cade Juniper and cedar mainly) to match the shaving brush handle material
- I will put a hard pressure on Cyril to make it tallow and shea butter based !:okay:

Feel free to ask me anything, i'll try to answer as fast (and accurate) as i can but keep in mind that we can't deal with individual requests.

Have all a nice day
Merci beaucoup Michaël, Cyril and Nishy!! Looking forward to this!!!:woot:

frost liam

Forum GOD!

Regarding the soap:

Have all a nice day
i miss your fantastic LE for rasage traditionnel and i really hope this project will be carried out until the end

One thing I would like to add is could we please, please please please have the LPL soap in the traditional metal tins rather than plastic ones? That would be great..as LPL containers are superb quality!:thumbsup:
Thank you in advance!:notworthy: