Review Vicco Turmeric Shave Cream

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Thanks to @Nishy for the pass around, here is my review of the Vicco Turmeric Shave cream.
Available here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-VICCO...hash=item4401a233ea:m:mwOLNBAvFVAYcPS2a4tZjDg
and probably elsewhere too.
I started with:

A 30 second whisk, water flicked out, resulted in:

A teaspoon or so of water:

More water:

And final later:

I am impressed!
This stuff is awesome, the scent is lovely, not sure if it smells of Turmeric or not, but is it clean and fresh.
It has a slight cooling effect too, think Proraso sensitive sort of cooling, not cold.
The lather has enough protection, enough slip and slide and post shave feel is pretty damn good.
Yeah it may not be exotic, exciting or cool, but this is real decent cream. I can seem me keeping a tube for travelling/camping and such like.

Thanks @Nishy for the chance to try it!

Last edited:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Good stuff, glad to hear you enjoyed it Lee. I find it has an unusually thick cushion for its foamy appearance. I get very slight raw, fresh, orange turmeric note. Slightly bitter to the taste and scent. But majority is a clean soapy scent.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Link in OP for supplier on eBay?
Can't say for sure if that is the best place to buy though? But for £5.99 its worth a punt!

slapo

It's... alive!
I have spotted this one on eBay before and was curious about it but found out little via Google.
Would one of you chaps with a tube mind sharing the ingredient list? The eBay listing doesn't list them all.

Cheers. :)

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I have spotted this one on eBay before and was curious about it but found out little via Google.
Would one of you chaps with a tube mind sharing the ingredient list? The eBay listing doesn't list them all.

Cheers. :)
I'll do this tonight, if no one beats me to it :okay:

dowsing

Forum GOD!
Yesterday some Vicco arrived courtesy of Nishy and I gave it a quick whirl. Thanks again @Nishy

I found it very protective, not a single nick even with a new feather pro blade. Post shave was great too.

I've enjoyed it a lot and am quite a fan of all the other Vicco products I've tried so far, especially the toothpaste.