Pass Around Vicco Turmeric cream

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Good evening, having talked about Vicco before, I would like to offer up the following 4 tubes (new) of Vicco Turmeric as shown below:
IMG_20170727_192332.jpg

IMG_20170727_192459.jpg

The man on the front has a smile on his face for a reason. A clean smelling cream, that is labelled as a foam. It starts of quite foamy, also when applied to the face it does look more foamy/airy than what i'm used too. However, the resulting lather is slick and provides very good cushion. Anyway the best option is to try it out for yourself. So on that note, if interested just add your name to the list below. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

1. @Acer89
2. @Andymc133

Last edited:

Lann

Forum GOD!
Not in but a great gesuture @Nishy. Love the warning on the box though not to be used for children under 3. 4 and up is okay though lol

Not in but nice pass around Nishy..I tried a couple of the Indian creams in the past and they were very good..one was Godrej and the other was Dettol!

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Guys it looks like we have 4 members and 4 tubes, so easiest option is to send a tube each. Please PM me your address and I'll get them sent by Monday :)