under the lemon tree

Discussion in 'Fragrance, Cologne and Scents' started by JohnT, Jun 14, 2019.

1. JohnT

JohnT Active Member

Maison Martin Margiela | fragrances | Replica | Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml| Under The Lemon Tree

Got it for £66 posted from perfumdreams. Online I thought a reasonable price
    Anyone tried this fragrance please?

2. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

I haven't tried this particular fragrance but interested to hear your opinion once used. I generally find lemon notes, unfortunately sweet (similar to starburst) or to have short longevity. TOBS Victorian Limes is a lovely scent, I have the older formulation which lasts around 15 minutes and is not sweet. Lemon EDTs are always applied to my clothing as the EO dries my skin quickly.

3. Wayne

Wayne Forum Sod

Maison Margiela make wonderful fragrances. I have By the Fireplace and it is stunning as is Jazz Club and At the Barbers. Under the Lemon Trees I haven't tried but I'm certain it will be excellent. The price is first class. Hope you enjoy it.

4. JohnT

JohnT Active Member

Thinking of buying Jazz. What can you say about this fragrance compared to others you have tried.

5. JohnT

JohnT Active Member

Thinking of buying Jazz. How would you describe it compared to other fragrance you have tried please

6. Wayne

Wayne Forum Sod

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice