TV shows you are - or will be - watching.

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
I watched The Queen's Gambit. I didn't think I would like it but figured what else am I going to do. So I gave it a shot. Watched the first episode and liked it so went on to the second. Ended up finishing the entire season in two days. It was a good story. And the lead actress playing Beth is stunningly gorgeous. I found her eyes mezmerizing.

wareham

Forum GOD!
I watched The Queen's Gambit. I didn't think I would like it but figured what else am I going to do. So I gave it a shot. Watched the first episode and liked it so went on to the second. Ended up finishing the entire season in two days. It was a good story. And the lead actress playing Beth is stunningly gorgeous. I found her eyes mezmerizing.
Lucky you, I finished The Queen's Gambit entire season in one afternoon.

Chief Brody

Forum GOD!
Have Amazon Prime on a month trial - discovered that the full X-Files series are on there. I'm so happy. I was absolutely obsessed in the 90's. Not sure I will get through all 200 episodes over the next 4 weeks. :eek:

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
I've been watching Lilyhammer for about a week now. I have found it addicting. I'm in the middle of Season 3. I actually found Season 2 better than Season 1. So far Season 3 is on par with Season 2. I loved the Sopranos so this one is right up my alley. And I love all the cameo appearances of some familiar faces. I've even found myself laughing out loud at times. I won't say what made me laugh because that would give it away.

D

Deleted member 2936

Have Amazon Prime on a month trial - discovered that the full X-Files series are on there. I'm so happy. I was absolutely obsessed in the 90's. Not sure I will get through all 200 episodes over the next 4 weeks. :eek:
honestly mate, my trial ended the other day and i just paid for prime for the year think about £79,
tbh i think prime video is rubbish compared to netflix, i mean theres good content but you got to pay extra for it which i find stupid,
only thing i'll say is that it has a couple of decent live sports on, like had liverpool footy game on the rother day and some rugby with england,
didnt watch them but at least i knew the option was there

anways netflix is well worth it and much better, i use prime more for the delivery as i use amazon a lot tbh

Cristobal

Forum GOD!
I've just finished Deutschland 83 and Deutschland 89 (Deutschland 83 season 2), which are pretty good, a touch of The Americans (way less realistic) with a dash of Derrick (mustard green wallpaper on the walls...)

And Beforeigners, a quite funny SF/thriller Norwegian show by HBO about a new sort of migrants; for those who like True Detective, Vikings and lame humour...

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
I've been through most of Midsomer Murders recently - there have been a lot of repeats on ITV. Pretty good if you like crime stuff, which I do.

Walter Presents has some new series on Channel 4. I really like this show in general and am much more in tune with European crime series than US stuff, and particularly the Nordic Noir types. I've just been through the new Falke series, together with Nordic Murders and The Announcer. I failed to get into Deutschland 1983 - not too keen on spy movies unless Alec Guinness is in them.