Truefitt and Hill creme

Sausage

Forum GOD!
No.10 is a brushless cream isn't it? Albeit one that you can use a brush with if so desired. I've not used it myself but from your description it must be cheaper for a reason as the regular line up have pretty good performance... Probably the best of the "three T's".

Has anyone tried the Apsley cream? I had a sample of the EdC and it was lovely but not all scents translate into cream/soap very well. @Blackmass did you have some or did I dream it :scratchhead:
It was much cheaper than other Truefitt & Hills yes. It might be that the more expensive are better.

Jacobite

Forum GOD!
I'll stand up for the lowly No. 10. It is a "bargain" version of T&H creams. They probably intended it to be like an entry level drug to get new shavers hooked on the brand. It isn't the same quality as its posh brothers & sisters, but it isn't a bad cream. I find the scent pleasant and inoffensive (if unidentifiable), and the slickness to be quite good. It reminds me of all of those Indian tube creams sold under a dozen different labels (Old Spice, Gillette, etc) that all smell and perform the same though you can't really say what they smell like. No 10 needs to be compared to its peers, and not to the other T&H creams. And compared to those, it is a perfectly good and enjoyable product. I bought 2 tubs at $12USD apiece 2 years ago, which is about what I think it is worth.