Top Of The Chain

DeeCee

Dan
I've still not heard anything about my order.... I know it's only been 7 weeks now and this seems about the average time waited, I might give it another week before contacting them. I've checked my bank and the money has come out for the order so I assume it has been sent..... Patience is not one of my strongest suits lol
 

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
I've still not heard anything about my order.... I know it's only been 7 weeks now and this seems about the average time waited, I might give it another week before contacting them. I've checked my bank and the money has come out for the order so I assume it has been sent..... Patience is not one of my strongest suits lol
Their ''ground service" cheapie option states delivery is anything between 4 to 12 weeks.
So you just need to be patient. I feel your pain as I'm waiting for a delivery from them too.
 
Top