Pass Around Tom's 3D printed Wabbit injector razor

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
I have retired from running pass arounds, but I'm back for this special occasion.

Thanks to the generosity of @twhite, I can offer a pass around of his latest creation.
Tom is a serial razor designer (Bunny, Igor, TNNSER and others). His latest creation is a 3D printed razor for injector blades. Luckily, the original name "TNNIBR" was recently changed to "Wabbit"

Some initial images:

The razor takes injector blades, but they are not injected. The base and top of the head are pushed into each other after the blade is put in place. For extra security, the two parts are also held together by a pair of small magnets. This construction results in a minimal profile head.
I will include a magazine of Personna injector blades for those that don't have any.

The goal of this pass around is to evaluate the design. Depending on feedback, this or another future version of the razor might or might not be available for 3D printing. Therefore participants are requested to share their thoughts on this razor. If you don't intend to give feedback, please don't apply.

If you’re new to the whole pass around malarky and want to know more, you should have a look at this article. Don’t be scared by the length of the article. I tried to cover every possible angle. It’s all quite simple. If you don't agree with the stuff in that article, please don't apply.

Here are the rules:
UK based members only. At "The Shave Den" there are pass arounds for members from the EU and from the US. You don't need to be a member of The Shave Den to participate in the UK pass around.
The pass around is initially limited to 15 people who have at least 100 posts on this forum. I might relax this requirement at a later point.
Shipping is by ‘signed for’ delivery. Second class will do. You send the tracking number to the recipient and me (@sɐǝɹpu∀).
It's a plastic razor, but shipping will be in a sturdy cardboard box, not a padded envelope.

You are responsible for the razor from the time you receive it until the time the next person signs for it.
Use the razor as much as you like, but don’t hog it and pass it on swiftly when you’re done with it.
Let us know how you get on with the razor. Share your experience. That's the whole point of this pass around.
When you are done using the razor and are ready to pass it on, please clean the razor. Nobody likes handling a dirty razor.

So, who’s interested?

1. sɐǝɹpu∀ ✔
  2. MPF9 ✔
  3. Electrif 🪒
  4. Looney12345 ⌚
  5. culcreuch ⌚
  6. ajc347 ⌚
  7. The Geordie Shaver
  8. Grarea ⌚
  9. Mr Bigmem ⌚
  10. Francorelli ⌚
  11. p.b ⌚
  12. You?
The list is open.

Legend: Completed ✔, Currently with 🪒, Waiting ⌚

Last edited:

Looney12345

Forum GOD!
I've been away from the forum for a while. Life is busy, but keep an eye on the email notifications,.hl Having been involved in the bunny pass arounds it would be great to be a part of this new version. Will provide honest feedback as always!

There will be a Version 2 of the razor, which will take twin blades and have other minor mods (that will not change the way it shaves).
When this arrives in some weeks/months I will swap razors on the pass around.
Version 1 should ship tomorrow.
In that case , can I put my name down please for a later date when hopefully V 2 is available , thanks .
Sorry for being snobbish 😂😂😂

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
In that case , can I put my name down please for a later date when hopefully V 2 is available , thanks .
Sorry for being snobbish 😂😂😂
Certainly. I actually have the files for V2 right here right now and could have it printed right away, except I don't have any magnets that will fit. They will arrive with V1 by snail mail across the pond :)
What's wrong with non-twin blades?

Certainly. I actually have the files for V2 right here right now and could have it printed right away, except I don't have any magnets that will fit. They will arrive with V1 by snail mail across the pond :)
What's wrong with non-twin blades?
Nothing really , but , I do prefer twins and have a decent stock of NOS twin blades that would be nice to utilise .