The soap or the brush

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
I shaved in the sea once, with Cremo and a disposable razor. Not a bad shave, but I used the cream brushless (and the water was rather chilly, an astringent in itself). Wouldn’t the salt potentially be a lather breaker, though?
It was just curiosity, maybe we should task @Wayne to try and find out if it is a lather breaker.
I’m sure Mrs Wayne will pop out with a bucket to assist LOL
 

R181

Grumpy old man
IIRC we had soap formulated to work with sea water for scrubbing the uppers. I don't imagine regular shaving soap would lather well with sea water.

Bob
 

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
IIRC we had soap formulated to work with sea water for scrubbing the uppers. I don't imagine regular shaving soap would lather well with sea water.

Bob
Don’t say that Bob,, we might still get Wayne shaving on the beach, dressed as a pirate :giggle:
 

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
Not been near the sea or pool advantages of having no kids
I also enjoy the no kids part of holidays, but I cannot stay away from the sea.
Makes me feel a great sense of well-being, more so swimming and immersed, but even walking beside it on rough days with breakers.
Wayne you’re making me want to go on holiday.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
I also enjoy the no kids part of holidays, but I cannot stay away from the sea.
Makes me feel a great sense of well-being, more so swimming and immersed, but even walking beside it on rough days with breakers.
Wayne you’re making me want to go on holiday.
Mate it’s gruelling
0799BD76-5D39-4D62-B663-3F1A84EFBED2.jpeg
 
Top