The Rant Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobyC

Patriot
I'll load the pics on here when they roofer sends me them. A cracked secret gutter, but roofer is 100% that it is not the cause. Appalling lead work, with screws and nails holding against the wall, loads of cracked "adhesive" with which they have tried to seal the lead, missing mortar... The roofer was quite shocked as to how bad it was hence he recommended I go back to Barratts and complain.
Secret gutter?

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Instead of having a wide gutter from folded lead, they use a plastic trough under the tiles. I'm no expert though. Mine has a crack on the top ridge.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Been trying all day to remember the name of the razor which takes half a DE blade (not leaf) I think it is Rocnell? Came out a few years back. Heavy head standard handle.

Cheesepiece

Stickler
Just at the dump, queued to get in, must have been frustrating for everyone else but I've the day off so was most relaxed. As I was reversing to park, parallel between the lines, into the bay, a Clio that was behind me in the queue begins reversing at an angle into the bay beside mine and beeps the horn as though I'm doing something wrong as he closes the gap between my car and his, almost making contact with the driver side of my car and his rear quarter.
I got out and questioned his behaviour and he was most indignant. I may have called him a clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.