The 400 Club

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
How does one purchase one from Markus Herber if not on Facebook? I've joined the 400 club thanks to Nishy's shavemac group buy, but I'd love to add an aluminium 400.

SensitiveGuy

Veteran
Hi @hharry they cost 150 Euros all in and yes it's a badger 26mm high mountain white knot.
How does the high mountain white knot from Markus Herber perform / feel? Does anyone else have any experience with this knot, I'm a little clueless. I've a Simpsons T2 Super Badger at the moment, I quite like the knot (I find it gives me hand ache using the small handle though!) but it is occasionally a bit scratchy. Wondering how it compares?

I've had a quote for several knots in a 400 design from BSB but I think the price of the Ti version is just a bit too much for SWMBO!

dowsing

Forum GOD!
How does the high mountain white knot from Markus Herber perform / feel? Does anyone else have any experience with this knot, I'm a little clueless. I've a Simpsons T2 Super Badger at the moment, I quite like the knot (I find it gives me hand ache using the small handle though!) but it is occasionally a bit scratchy. Wondering how it compares?

I've had a quote for several knots in a 400 design from BSB but I think the price of the Ti version is just a bit too much for SWMBO!
I've not really tried any other high end badger knots to compare it too but I've found it a solid performer and a few people have said it has something like gel soft tips. Lathers up like a good'un with soap and cream with no scratchiness.

semperfi45

Forum GOD!
I just finished spending 6 hours polishing up these 2 handles. Man do I HATE polishing.:cursing::D
These are going out to a couple of members. These things are way too much work. My fingers are throbbing. I still need to polish up my handle. Maybe tomorrow.
They look great Tom.