The $10,000 Bronze Wolfman! 1st Ever Made

Darkbulb

Member #10
Seller closed the ad and updated it with:

"This whole eBay posting is a joke.
I'm making light of the culture of crying for razors they can't get, taking pics of their shaving equipment in different settings, or just plain ol showing off their paraphernalia. And when taking theses pics, there's captions like: "Shave of the Gods" that is as nonsensical as my eBay listing here.
No high dollar razor or whatever exorbitant price you pay on eBay for a razor will get you any better of a shave than what you already own. And if you don't already own a DE razor, start at sub 30.00 like a Gillette NEW or Tech because those shave great.

Wolfman Razors has nothing to do with this sale. I'm leaving this sale up for 1 more day so my message here is plain to see that WOLFMAN RAZORS IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH MY STUPID EBAY POST. "

Personally, I think that guy just needs to get laid.

Mrchick

Handsome Avatar
Seller closed the ad and updated it with:

"This whole eBay posting is a joke.
I'm making light of the culture of crying for razors they can't get, taking pics of their shaving equipment in different settings, or just plain ol showing off their paraphernalia. And when taking theses pics, there's captions like: "Shave of the Gods" that is as nonsensical as my eBay listing here.
No high dollar razor or whatever exorbitant price you pay on eBay for a razor will get you any better of a shave than what you already own. And if you don't already own a DE razor, start at sub 30.00 like a Gillette NEW or Tech because those shave great.

Wolfman Razors has nothing to do with this sale. I'm leaving this sale up for 1 more day so my message here is plain to see that WOLFMAN RAZORS IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH MY STUPID EBAY POST. "

Don't forget to give him a kiss.

Len

Forum GOD!
I think the joke of the ad was directed specifically towards those people that were more into razors, shave gear, and SOTD posts than getting laid... Quite possibly the entire point, actually.

Reactions: p.b

Darkbulb

Member #10
I think the joke of the ad was directed specifically towards those people that were more into razors, shave gear, and SOTD posts than getting laid... Quite possibly the entire point, actually.
I'd disagree. To take the time to post that shite - just because he 'cares' about what other people do or like - tells me the guy is a basement dwelling virgin :)

I like SOTDs, razors and shave gear - but miraculously I have a rather healthy dating life. Go figure.

Len

Forum GOD!
You could be right, DB, but I have read the shitstorm threads regarding Wolfman razors and how upset and passionate people get about shaving gear, on both sides, from the haves and have nots. For someone who takes none of that seriously, watching from the outside, it all deserves a big joke like this eBay listing. I got a chuckle both from the listing... and from watching all the silly drama and posturing of those threads.

Take a laugh, take a walk, and get laid... :wink: