TATARA RAZORS

TATARA RAZORS

Forum GOD!
Artisan
Good afternoon, I would like to introduce myself as founder of a new brand of Safety Razors, TATARA RAZORS.

Based in Porto, Portugal, we are a team of three friends and mechanical engineers in different
areas of specialization who came together in September of 2016 to design, develop and machine
the TATARA shaving products.

The name TATARA is inspired in the furnace where the forge masters used to smelt the
Japanese swords steel. This exceptional traditional method was the proof of whole the
determination and purity that the forge masters where putting in each piece. Like the Japanese
katanas, our products are made with extreme dedication and attention to detail. Combining this
with obsessive precision of modern engineering, TATARA RAZORS is proud to create safety razors of
a rare sensitivity and strength.

Any question that you have, please feel free to ask.

You can also know more about us in:
www.tatararazors.com
www.instagram.com/tatara.razors/
www.facebook.com/tatararazors

I wish you nice shavings!

João Gomes
TATARA

2hot 2trot

Forum GOD!
Good afternoon, I would like to introduce myself as founder of a new brand of Safety Razors, TATARA RAZORS.

Based in Porto, Portugal, we are a team of three friends and mechanical engineers in different
areas of specialization who came together in September of 2016 to design, develop and machine
the TATARA shaving products.

The name TATARA is inspired in the furnace where the forge masters used to smelt the
Japanese swords steel. This exceptional traditional method was the proof of whole the
determination and purity that the forge masters where putting in each piece. Like the Japanese
katanas, our products are made with extreme dedication and attention to detail. Combining this
with obsessive precision of modern engineering, TATARA RAZORS is proud to create safety razors of
a rare sensitivity and strength.

Any question that you have, please feel free to ask.

You can also know more about us in:
www.tatararazors.com
www.instagram.com/tatara.razors/
www.facebook.com/tatararazors

I wish you nice shavings!

João Gomes
TATARA
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your venture.
Lovely looking razors.

Wayne. :)