Tabactober 2020=>2021

vates

Legendary Member
Decided to go a notch further. So it's "STR8 TABACtober" for me!


Gear I’m going to use through this month:

Razor 1: John Clarke Express 11/16"
Razor 2: Feather Artist Club DX with Schick P-30 Proline blades
Razor 3: Chinese Half-DE ‘Kamisori’ with Personna Platinum blades
Brush 1: DIY M7 Boar 24mm
Brush 2: Semogue SOC 2-band finest 24mm
Soap&AS: TABAC!

To those brave contributors: please, post your pictures of TABAC-driven mayhem!
 

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
I actually love tabac and do not use it often enough. I cannot understand why so many people down it for bad lathering or nasty scent. Seems to be very much a ' marmite ' soap.
 

vates

Legendary Member
The scent may be an acquired taste but... bad lathering? That's something unheard of.

Anyways, this particular thread is created not to question the properties of this soap (yet again) but rather addressed to those who would dedicate October solely (or at least partially) to the expenditure of their Tabac pucks!

So announce your commitments and show you pictures! :)
 

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
The scent may be an acquired taste but... bad lathering? That's something unheard of.

Anyways, this particular thread is created not to question the properties of this soap (yet again) but rather addressed to those who would dedicate October solely (or at least partially) to the expenditure of their Tabac pucks!

So announce your commitments and show you pictures! :)
Sorry Champ. I couldn't help myself. You crazy man! :laugh:
 
Top