tabac and mitchell

where were tabac and mitchell sold in the late 90s across retailers in the united states? or were these two only sold at certain boutiques other than traditional retailers like walmart? who more than likely carried these two all across america? or would only small and pop pharmacies carry them?

SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
a small scattering of mental Aussies
Hey! We aren’t mental Aussie, we’re just being a cheeky bastard. :cheers: because we love the Irish, Scottish, Wales and also the loveable Pommies of England :okay:

Better start answering these questions on ‘Badger & Blade’ and ‘Darn Fine Shave’ and also ‘The Shave Den’ these are American shaving forums

Last edited:

SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
Thanks for your compliment Chris, I’ll keep that in my mind.... Cheers :cheers: have a great day and a nice life... Chow!
Seriously this isn’t funny for someone like myself who suffer from PTSD and depression, who been through war who has served his country. Who is trying to recover his freedom and personality, family and friendship.

Last edited:

TheChrisC

Über Member
Seriously this isn’t funny for someone like myself who suffer from PTSD and depression, who been through war who has served his country. Who is trying to recover his freedom and personality, family and friendship.
Yes but have you ever tried Proraso? It solves almost all problems. And did you know of its history?