Supply V2 or Blackland dart

Tyke121

Forum GOD!
Hi looking for another razor soon ,Any thoughts between the Supply and the dart ,would love the Blackbird but out of my reach just now, I know the dart is de nd supply se and guess the dart will be more aggressive but can't make my mind up (as usual )
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
It really depends on what you are looking for... Dart is medium+ aggressive DE, the Supply is an adjustable injector. The #1 plate on the Supply is fairly tame. The #2 is still mild+, but does the job. The #3 is still not aggressive, but is efficient. From what I have read the Dart is a fairly aggressive DE. I have not tried the Dart, but I do own the Supply V2 with the 3 plates. I like the Supply..
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
I love my Dart. It get's the job done with minimum fuss and it is a solid razor. It looks good too, sure it has machining marks on the underside of the baseplate but you will never see it in use or in it's stand. I cannot compere with the Supply. I have never used one. I don't get on with injector blades, they are all rough for me, especially the Personna ones. The Supply locks you into these types of blades, so if you do not get on with them too, you are stuffed. I think the Dart is a wonderful razor and have no problem recommending it highly. Even better if you can get a used one.
 
Top