Review Supply V1 vs V2

FSword

Forum GOD!
Does the V2 work with twin injector blades? I read that someone managed to load them in a V1 (by disassembling and reassembling the head, not by sliding them) so I imagine they will work with V2 as well. Has anyone tried it?

Last edited:

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Does the V2 work with twin injector blades? I read that someone managed to load them in a V1 (by disassembling and reassembling the head, not by sliding them) so I imagine they will work with V2 as well. Has anyone tried it?
I have heard some manage to get them to fit.
I cannot get Twins in my V2...

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Bringing this thread back from the dead.

I've been using the Supply V1 for my last 8 shaves and I think it's a great piece of kit. This has also been my first time using an injector razor.

It's nicely weighted, sits well in my hand and is easy to find and maintain the correct angle. I use the #2 plate and have had excellent shaves each time. The stiffness of the injector blade in comparison to a DE blade is evident on the ATG pass where this razor performs with much more ease. I'm still on the same Personna PTFE blade and it's still going strong. I'm curious to know how long it will last. Schick B-20s are also in the collection to try at some point as well but I can't fault the performance of the Personna.

Like most of us, I have a large collection of DEs and this razor will ultimately form part of my rotation but, had I discovered this razor first, it could easily have been my 'one' when converting from carts. I also have a Schick L in the den I'm looking forward to trying out at some point but it's going to have to be really good if it's going to be better than the Supply.