SuperMax Shave Cream Trilple Action

• Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1881

I was looking in the supermarket for diapers for my daughter, when I found this cream. It cost 1,40 euro. I said, "why not? I don't have enough shave products, I definitely need another one(!) "

The cream has very good ingredients list and the smell is a simple one,citrusy, clean scent, some kind similar with Arko Max Comfort.

It comes without any protection under the cap. You unscrew the cap, and the cream is visible (I hate this).
The test lather with a Yaqi 30mm went really well. This crap, explodes into thick lather, and it is very sensitive to water. One wrong drop and you break the lather. However, it feels slick, does not dissipate at all, and it does not burn my sensitive face.

I cannot understand the phrase, "don't use it on children under 3 years old"! Would anyone shave its own child, and why?

Some pics
IMG_20190124_180943_DRO.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

SeanC

Forum GOD!
I've got a tube on the go at my girlfriend's place at the moment. Cost me just £1. Does the job very effectively and impossible to complain about the price / performance ratio.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Z-2

Forum GOD!
I was looking in the supermarket for diapers for my daughter, when I found this cream. It cost 1,40 euro. I said, "why not? I don't have enough shave products, I definitely need another one(!) "

The cream has very good ingredients list and the smell is a simple one,citrusy, clean scent, some kind similar with Arko Max Comfort.
Can you check production / expire date? Interestingly this cream is hard to find in Bulgaria anymore...

Kevy

Forum GOD!
I have the blue tube of this cream and for the price, it is absolutely brilliant. I took it on holiday and used it for a week or two. I enjoyed every shave I used it. Easy to lather, nice and slick and has some good ingredients.