Pass Around Stone Cottage Shaving Creams

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Thanks to our very generous friend from over the pond Gus @Str8Mug, we have a pass around of 15 Stone Cottage Shaving creams.
As these are sample sizes, all we ask is that you don't abuse them and use only as much as you require - they go a very long way, with loads of lather from literally a pea sized amount!
It will run until the samples are finished.
Please post your thoughts here
UK only, unless extra postage costs are borne by the receiver.

Names below:
1. Rowlers

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
1. Rowlers *
2. The Liquidator
3. p.b
4. 2hot 2trot

* = Currently with, >>> = on way too, ✔ = complete

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Ironic. I live across the pond and just looking at these shave creams. Nice to hear the comments of shave cream made in the colonies.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
1. Rowlers *
2. The Liquidator
3. p.b
4. 2hot 2trot
5. isendono

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Mini Review.

I've had 3 shaves with these creams now, so I thought it about time to add a mini review and my thoughts!
Started with:

30 seconds:

Teaspoon (or so) water and another 30 seconds:

Final Lather:

As you can see, a little cream goes a VERY long way. That was a pea sized amount I started with...
This is my favourite scent so far, clean & fresh and nice strength. I don't know how much these creams are, but they feel "premium."
In terms of performance I'd say they are on the upper end of "middle of the road." The have enough slip and slide and cushion, but they are not in the same league as Eufros, for example - IMO anyway. Although to be honest, I think the 2 previous creams (Vetiver/Vanilla and Fougère) had better overall performance. Something I need to think about anyway.. The creams all have slightly differing consistencies, I guess this is down to the EO/PO used.
The range of scents is impressive.
Depending on cost, these could be a worthwhile addition to your den :okay:

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
1. Rowlers *
2. The Liquidator
3. p.b
4. 2hot 2trot
5. isendono
6. Daz

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
Mini Review.

I've had 3 shaves with these creams now, so I thought it about time to add a mini review and my thoughts!
Started with:

30 seconds:

Final Lather:

As you can see, a little cream goes a VERY long way. That was a pea sized amount I started with...
This is my favourite scent so far, clean & fresh and nice strength. I don't know how much these creams are, but they feel "premium."
In terms of performance I'd say they are on the upper end of "middle of the road." The have enough slip and slide and cushion, but they are not in the same league as Eufros, for example - IMO anyway. Although to be honest, I think the 2 previous creams (Vetiver/Vanilla and Fougère) had better overall performance. Something I need to think about anyway.. The creams all have slightly differing consistencies, I guess this is down to the EO/PO used.
The range of scents is impressive.
Depending on cost, these could be a worthwhile addition to your den :okay:
The samples are 5 for $10 US. The 6oz jars are $18 US. Stone Cottage just released a smaller 3oz jar in a 2 pack mix&match for $18US. http://stonecottagesoapworks.com/ This is their site.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Forgot all about this, with being away camping and bike riding, I haven't had a chance to post this out.
@The Liquidator, PM me your details and I'll get it packed up and on its way.
Sorry for the delays Gents...