Stocking up before January

Cleanfoam

Forum GOD!
If their shaving soap is as good as their bath/hand soaps it should be excellent. I'd be interested to know what you thought of the shave soap.

Bob
I'll let you know once I try it. Might give it a go tonight - my wife got me a Merkur Progress for Xmas, and I've got a 'Merica razor to as well as my Secret Santa stuff to try. I'm trying hard to resist the urge to try everything at once !!
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Scottish Fine Soaps - As I said, I've not tried any of their shaving stuff yet, but it's local and price is comparable to many soaps out there. It's funny - I never thought to ask if anyone had used the shaving soap on the forum - I guess I'll find out myself soon enough!
Agreed their shampoo bars are excellent!
 
Top