Stirling Razor

Rasatura Bagnata

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
I remember dealing with Stirling when they first started business (they were located in Texas at that time); a very nice couple trying to do good things for a reasonable price. It's been good to watch them branch out and now own a brick and mortar store. I will be interested in seeing the finished razor and will likely purchase one too.

D

Deleted member 1881

I expect this razor to be more expensive than the Rockwell 6s.

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
Good for them. Stirling offers exceptional good values to the wet shaver in both categories of soft and hard goods. When they release it, I hope it’s competitively priced and a success for them. Hell, I might even jump in and take swing at it. The razor and handle design is definitely love/hate which, I happen to like. Looking forward to this one....

You’re not alone
We have the Stirling, a Colonial, a Paradigm, an EJ, a Tatara all on the horizon.
Probably more but I can’t remember
Then you have the ones recently released too
Razorock have a couple I believe and Above the Tie.. just sooooo much out there now hard to keep up haha.

p.b

Forum GOD!
Ooh I long for the days when we were had as much choice as a Soviet grocery store in the halcyon days of Yeltsin. :laugh:

Actually I wish I had an inexhaustible PayPal account so I could binge buy everything that was ever created in the wet shaving world :D

slantman

Forum GOD!
You’re not alone
We have the Stirling, a Colonial, a Paradigm, an EJ, a Tatara all on the horizon.
Probably more but I can’t remember
Then you have the ones recently released too
And a polished Timeless TI coming in several weeks. Also a new Timeless aluminum razor (no release date)