Stirling Aftershave Splash

DeeCee

Dan
Evening gents,

I have just put in an order from Top of the chain...… Where can I find the matching aftershave splashes in the UK?

Cheers,
Dan
 

sev-8

Forum GOD!
I think Shaving Time (http://shavingtime.co.uk) are the only UK distributors of Stirling products. Not sure which post-shave items they carry, but take a look to see what they carry.

Edit: Ah, they don't carry aftershaves. I think they have plans to, so maybe worth emailing them
 

DeeCee

Dan
Thanks for the replies guys..... I managed to pick one up whilst in the states recently, I'll have to ration it for a while!
 

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Is this due to the alcohol import limitations?
Not sure. It's clearly possible to import aftershaves (I've seen Pinaud and others for sale in the UK) but I guess it's finding the right way to do it which is time consuming and/or expensive, probably lots of testing to prove it's not deadly. Otherwise, every country would need to manufacture and distribute their own.
 
Top