Sterling witch hazel and aloe?

Poirots Tache

Forum GOD!
Hi,
Can anyone tell me whether this in the form of a clear liquid akin to Thayers or more of a cream like balm. Consideting buying some but love Thayers to use before alcohol splash but really do not like balms. Find them sticky and creamy and do not like the post feel. Thanks.

pimple8

Forum GOD!
I was planning to buy it the other day but then i realized thayers is much cheaper so i chose thayers.
Would like to know more about the stirling wh as well.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

halvor

a most elusive fish
I got one as a raffle win a good while ago. Fully liquid; two layers when left to settle, goes cloudy when shaken.
C12BE532-E2F0-41BD-AA46-FDA776DBE8E7.jpeg

D

Deleted member 1881

Hi,
Can anyone tell me whether this in the form of a clear liquid akin to Thayers or more of a cream like balm. Consideting buying some but love Thayers to use before alcohol splash but really do not like balms. Find them sticky and creamy and do not like the post feel. Thanks.
If you try proraso aloe & vitamin e you won't find it sticky at all. The exact opposite. It will be like you never put a balm to your face. Also Speick balm is not sticky at all.

Stirling witch hazel is overpriced for what it offers. I would go with Thayers.

Edit: I think it is the same price with Thayers. So...

Last edited by a moderator:

Yehuda D

Forum GOD!
I love Stirling Glacial Wintergreen witch hazel. I shake it up really well before I use it and it turns milky. Then after a little while it clears up.

Rocky75

Forum GOD!
Vendor
I love my black ice witch hazel ...too fresh absolutely dry... not as an oil in the face