Speick Plant Soaps- Has anyone tried them.

Discussion in 'Grooming and Style' started by MPF9, Nov 30, 2017.

1. MPF9

MPF9 Forum GOD!

When looking for Speick Shaving Soap, I came across a Range of Soaps " Melos", with quite a few scents.
    I wonder if anyone on the Forum has tried any of them , if so what are their views.

2. Interesting...I have never heard of them! Just had a quick look though..thanks for posting.

3. Dr Watson

Dr Watson The Other James

They appear to have a UK based distributor now as well (LIV Trading)

I remember looking 18 months ago and the only option was to import them yourself so this is a major improvement.

https://speick.co.uk/

4. MPF9

MPF9 Forum GOD!

Looks like no one has tried these, so I have ordered a couple of bars along with an Active Shave Stick. Hoping that they the usual Speick standard.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    Dr Watson and Shaverrific666 like this.
  5. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

I have a Speick hand soap, in addition to their shaving soap. Not a bad product.

6. Dr Watson

Dr Watson The Other James

Just a heads up guys, if you’re going to order Speick from the UK distributor be sure to use their main website (liv.co.uk) rather than the SpeickUK site... This way you can use a 15% off voucher code “newuser1” :wink:

70D47830-0398-4108-BDDE-8309EA924DF0.jpeg

I found some items were cheaper via Amazon, it’s arrived today and the order was fulfilled by Liv Trading anyway so it takes some shopping around as they’re quite inconsistent with prices and stock.

MPF9, SeanC, Rowlers and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice