SOTD Saturday 3rd February 2018 - Friday 9th February 2018

Wayne

Forum Sod
What's your first impressions of the razor, Wayne?
Hi its milder than I expected it to be but when it ships with Feather blades then it is trying to tell you that. I will have to use it a few times to get it really dialled in. I shaved the day after a really close shave with my Blackbird so I just ended up causing a little irritation on my neck I’m going to try it in a few more days when I have something to shave. It looks good but that doesn’t mean a great deal. I’ll report back when I have had a proper shave with it Stefan.
Thanks

JAYDEE

Israeli Ambassador to ATG
A cold Saturday morning here in Montreal!

Saturday's shave:

C. W. Beggs Facial Wash
Razorock Plissoft 26mm Monster
Junjie/new Derby
Lea Classic SC
Krampert's Frostbite AS Splash
Davidoff Cool Water EdT

I almost had a change of mind again this morning but I finally settled down and used the Lea Classic cream and I'm very happy I did. It gave me such wonderful lather with a nice menthol effect. The Krampert's Frostbite froze my face so well and its scent is great, but it never disrupts your fragrance of the day. BBS in two easy passes!

Have a good Saturday!

Jeff

Fidelis

Forum GOD!
P1020871-01.JPG

Saturday morning shave:

Pre.: Hot water rinse, coconut oil, Proraso sensitive pre-shave cream
Brush: 30mm Tuxedo on a renaissance Shavemac 82 handle
Soap: Meißner Tremonia - Wild Oranges
Razor: Mühle R41 on a Mühle Stylo handle
Blade: Bolzano Superinox Inossidabile (1st use)
Post.: Hot water rinse, alum, cold water rinse, 444, êShave Orange Sandlewood after shave balm, Tom Ford Neroli Portofino

First use of a Bolzano Superinox Inossidabile blade. After reading so many bad reviews about this blade, I started my shave quite careful. But, I have to tell, I found this blade quite smooth and comfortable to use. Felt more sharp to me than an Astra Superior Platinum or a Rapira Platinum Lux, but less so than a Feather Hi-Stainless or Kai Stainless or Gillette 7 o'clock Sharp Edge. Will see how the next shaves will go.

Also first use of Meißner Tremonias Wild Oranges shaving soap. Have to say, I really like it, strong, clear scent of oranges is the ruling note, very nice for a refreshing morning shave. Performance was as I could expect it, to me, very good.

All in all a nice, smooth two pass shave with minor touch ups for bbs result. :D

Have a nice Saturday! :happy:

Bizzyberry

Forum GOD!

Saturday morning shave:

Pre.: Hot water rinse, coconut oil, Proraso sensitive pre-shave cream
Brush: 30mm Tuxedo on a renaissance Shavemac 82 handle
Soap: Meißner Tremonia - Wild Oranges
Razor: Mühle R41 on a Mühle Stylo handle
Blade: Bolzano Superinox Inossidabile (1st use)
Post.: Hot water rinse, alum, cold water rinse, 444, êShave Orange Sandlewood after shave balm, Tom Ford Neroli Portofino

First use of a Bolzano Superinox Inossidabile blade. After reading so many bad reviews about this blade, I started my shave quite careful. But, I have to tell, I found this blade quite smooth and comfortable to use. Felt more sharp to me than an Astra Superior Platinum or a Rapira Platinum Lux, but less so than a Feather Hi-Stainless or Kai Stainless or Gillette 7 o'clock Sharp Edge. Will see how the next shaves will go.

Also first use of Meißner Tremonias Wild Oranges shaving soap. Have to say, I really like it, strong, clear scent of oranges is the ruling note, very nice for a refreshing morning shave. Performance was as I could expect it, to me, very good.

All in all a nice, smooth two pass shave with minor touch ups for bbs result. :D

Have a nice Saturday! :happy:
I find the same with this blade, it is one of my favourite blades, I find it sharp enough but very smooth.