Forum GOD!

Two Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Herder Constant Solingen Full Hollow 6/8th
Fitchard Pure Badger
Valobra Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel
Logona Mann Balm

I Had a Cracking Shave this Morning with My Herder Solingen 6/8th..Another Fantastic Example of a Vintage Stainless Blade..Takes & Holds One Spectacular Edge..One of the Early SRs I Bought & I Love it to Bits..She Sports a 20 K Surgical Black Arkie Edge..:p:

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:wacky:

Billy
Nice photo Billy
Good to see you back
:cheers:
Steve

Boru62

Shaving Boar
Pre: Warm water face wash
Brush: Omega 11137 Boar
Soap: MWF
Razor: Cobra Classic
Blade: Schick P-20

Well SEptember has gone out with a bang, what a fantastic sexy looking, well balanced shaving machine the Cobra is (many thanks to a wonderful TSR member for the loan) My phone camera does the razor no favours at all.
The Schick Proline blade, too mild for the Brass General, effortlessly swept down the stubble. I think I could shave blindfolded with this combo, okay, okay, in a badly lit room.
For some reason this song came to mind whilst shaving:

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
The Last SE shave of the month and decided to do one for the MEN. Manliness is the essence of MAN......

Blackland Sabre & GEM SS #6
Maggard 26mm Granite
AoS Kingsman LE Bourbon shave cream
DG Astringent
Humphreys Citrus
Old Spice Burly A/S
Old Spice Burly Cologne
IMG_1483.JPG

Felt going "Old School" and what better than Old Spice? BURLY, be the Manliest of Men.
Gunpowder, Leather, smokiness and spice. Oh Yeah!
Thanks to all who organized this and made it happen. Hell of a month....(Another Forum,sorry)
It was an awesome shave by the way....

Shout out to the man that made this possible. Thanks @semperfi45 for taking me down memory lane with all those fabulous Old Spice products to a time when my Father was GOD to me....
This one is for you Doug, BE BURLY! The Old Spice way...... :hug:

Last edited:

semperfi45

Forum GOD!
The Last SE shave of the month and decided to do one for the MEN. Manliness is the essence of MAN......

Blackland Sabre & GEM SS #6
Maggard 26mm Granite
AoS Kingsman LE Bourbon shave cream
DG Astringent
Humphreys Citrus
Old Spice Burly A/S
Old Spice Burly Cologne

Felt going "Old School" and what better than Old Spice? BURLY, be the Manliest of Men.
Gunpowder, Leather, smokiness and spice. Oh Yeah!
Thanks to all who organized this and made it happen. Hell of a month....(Another Forum,sorry)
It was an awesome shave by the way....

Shout out to the man that made this possible. Thanks @semperfi45 for taking me down memory lane with all those fabulous Old Spice products to a time when my Father was GOD to me....
This one is for you Doug, BE BURLY! The Old Spice way...... :hug:
Thanks very much Gus. I don't have any Burly left. There is a gift set bank that is Burly. Been looking for that one for years. :cheers:

chrisbd

Forum GOD!
30 September 2017

Preshave: Hot water rinse + bloom water
Razor: Fatip Grande
Blade: Nacet (1)
Brush: Vulfix Grosvenor 404 mixed
Shave Soap: Wickham 1912 Magnum
Aftershave Balm: Baylis & Harding Black Pepper & Ginseng
Aftershave: Old Spice Original

Last shave of the month (where did September go?) and another favourite blade for the Fatip. I love the weight and balance of this razor but if this is the Grande, the Piccolo must be a real shorty.

Some days everything just comes together and today was one of those. The Wickham soap lathered like a dream and the combo delivered in spades. Three passes would have done the trick but with an abundance of creamy lather left, I dived in for a fourth. I was left BBS and refreshed, so rounded off with a generous splash of Old Spice, albeit the current version, as a nod to @sempferfi45 for showing a selection from his evocative Old Spice collection.

Regards,
Chris

Barry1963

Easily Led
Morning shave.

Baxters of California Face Wash, BBA Shave Oil, bloom water.
PAA CaD.
YaQi 28mm synth Tuxedo (face lathered).
Rockwell 6C (plate 4).
Polsilver (2).
Fine American Blend Aftershave.
BBA Post Shave Balm.
L'Occitane EDT.

A lovely leisurely Saturday morning shave. The YaQi really is a very good brush for the money. I'm BB smooth and smelling good. Have a great weekend chaps.

semperfi45

Forum GOD!
30 September 2017

Preshave: Hot water rinse + bloom water
Razor: Fatip Grande
Blade: Nacet (1)
Brush: Vulfix Grosvenor 404 mixed
Shave Soap: Wickham 1912 Magnum
Aftershave Balm: Baylis & Harding Black Pepper & Ginseng
Aftershave: Old Spice Original

Last shave of the month (where did September go?) and another favourite blade for the Fatip. I love the weight and balance of this razor but if this is the Grande, the Piccolo must be a real shorty.

Some days everything just comes together and today was one of those. The Wickham soap lathered like a dream and the combo delivered in spades. Three passes would have done the trick but with an abundance of creamy lather left, I dived in for a fourth. I was left BBS and refreshed, so rounded off with a generous splash of Old Spice, albeit the current version, as a nod to @sempferfi45 for showing a selection from his evocative Old Spice collection.

Regards,
Chris
You are to kind Chris. Have a great weekend.