SOTD Saturday 21st October 2017 - Friday 27th October 2017

Boru62

Shaving Boar
Pre: Warm water face wash
Brush: Semogue 2000 Boar
Soap: Vito's Red
Razor: Marspen
Blade: Gillette Nacet

This Marks & Sparks pre WWII Old Type clone is a very smooth and efficient shaver, and was aided superbly by the super slickness of the Vitos soap.
A great shave finished off with my favourite splash. It's just a pity it has all the staying power of a three-legged, geriatric greyhound.
All in all, a perfect start to a dreary Sunday morning.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Did It come with A revised Plate 3. Be interested to see how it compares with the original.The Supply does not deliver really good Shaves for me even on plate 3 with a Proline blade.
The V2 does indeed come with a revised plate 3, more aggression; in fact all plates are revised, smaller stops being the main change.
Did you try loosening the tension screw and pulling back on the plate just a little? It is tight and you have to fidget with it a bit, but it will seat behind the tabs
I couldn't get it to seat without the head sitting uneven. Even taking the plate out, seating the blade and reassembling doesn't work for me...

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Sun 22nd Oct
RazoRock Plissoft 22mm
Tabac
Schick N3
Schick Twin [ 6-Japan ]
Alum Rub/Rinse Off
Tabac A/S Lotion.

After nearly a week of Modern SEs with AC blades I decide to revert to a Vintage Injector. Other than the E2 I chose my favourite Schick which takes a Twin Blade, the Type N3.
I know Twin blades are very expensive compared with the AC blades, but for an unrivalled smooth, comfortable
and ultra close Shave this Razor/ Blade is quite remarkable. An added bonus is that it feels almost impossible to
cut yourself or suffer any mishap.

IMG_0033.jpg