Fidelis

Forum GOD!
Saturday morning shave:

Pre.: Hot water rinse, coconut oil, Proraso green pre-shave cream
Brush: L'Occitane Plisson
Soap: Martin de Candre - Original
Razor: ShaveCraft #104 Tech on a Stork Classic aluminium handle
Blade: Feather Hi-Stainless (1st use)
Post.: Hot water rinse, alum, cold water rinse, Vifrex, Myrsol Emulsion, Caron "Pour un Homme de Caron" EdT

Hi All, back after some months absence. Have been very busy with the job and some family things. Now, I'm back after a trip to Japan and had an absolutely brilliant Saturday morning shave on my first morning back home.
On a whim (don't know why, just felt right), I paired the both most "dreaded" items, people write about in shaving forums: The ShaveCraft #104 Tech and the Feather Hi-Stainless blade.
What a great shave!
This combination of razor and blade felt really smooth and efficient. Two days growth removed with a two pass shave (xtg and atg), left my face silk smooth and bbs. No weepers, no irritations, just perfectly smooth.
I should mention, that after a nice OC-tober - using my favorite OC razors - I solely used the ShaveCraft #104 Tech as a daily shaver, mostly with Rapira Platinum Lux blades, which seem to do best (Astra Superiors and Personna Platinum Chromes, did less favorably).
Interestingly, after giving the Tech a longer break, this time it felt much better and from the start it gave me some really brilliant shaves.
I was already thinking of selling or trading the Tech, but now, I feel very happy I kept it.
It is correct, that the Tech needs a solid technique and a very light touch (and you should like blade feel). Also I found, that the angle needs to be right too. For me it worked best, if I neared the angle from the cap and when I used it with a light handle (like the Stork Classic aluminium).

All in all a brilliant shave, giving a great start to this day! :D

Have a very nice and pleasant Saturday! :okay:

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Sat 1st December

Jayaruh No67
Stirling Baker Street
ER/Gem Push Button
Gem S/S [ 5 ]
Tuff Green A/S Lotion

The PB Is a nice Razor to use, but I find it rather too light for me, which affects the finished Shave. Today I had a smooth Shave, which resulted in what I would class as a "Good Going To Work" Shave,
as opposed to a "Special Occassion " Shave, which I get with a 1924/Streamline. I reckon this would really suit someone with a lighter growth than mine.

IMG_0276.jpg

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
Hybrid Tech on UFO
Dorian with Cashmere
Eufros Tobacco
Eufros Bàlsamo
Pai Rosehip Oil

I’ve kept the shaving set-up consistent for a few weeks and it’s serving me well. I’ll use the Eufros soap until it’s finished before moving onto the next. I’m enjoying a more spartan ritual!

Happily, the bathroom’s nearly finished:

The Gentleman

Forum GOD!
20181201_114225.jpg

Pre: Mickey Lee Soapworks Preshave Butter Unscented
Soap: Mystic Water Leather & Smoke
Brush: Shavemac Silvertip D01 2-band
Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Schick Proline
Post: Thayer's Witch Hazel + Wholly Kaw Cuero Oscuro AS Toner + Soap Commander Integrity ASB

First time ever with Schick Proline. Very nice and smooth

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
Saturday 1st December

Pears Glycerine Soap
Proraso White Pre Shave
Nanny's Citrus Zinger Soap
Kent Infinity Synthetic Brush
Feather AC SS (Japanese Style) with a Feather Super Pro Blade
Thayers Witch Hazel
Arko Sensitive ASB
Benjamins Kananga Water

A lovely shave this morning,although the blade was beginning to tug a little towards the end. After approximately 10 shaves it has now been retired!

Electrif

SE la vie
Saturday 1st December

Heno de Pravia glycerine soap pre shave - Yaqi Sagrada Familia - Haslinger Honig (tallow) - Ever Ready 1912
- GEM SSC #5 - Alum - SIR Irisch Moos A/S - Dove Nourishing Cream - SIR Irisch Moos EDT

Three days after my ultra close Streamline result, I shaved with my favourite 1912, which gave me another superb shave.

Be well everyone.