Soapy Science Soap

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
We look forward to hearing your thoughts on the 1-2-3 soap and also Mint Mint - I’ll be honest, I believe that Mint Mint may be my personal favorite of all of our currently produced scents (not counting 1-2-3 and Rosa Pura - the test soap will likely get produced under a much better name :wink: and Rosa Pura is quite simply outstanding to my nose - it’s pure, sort of sweet, sort of dry and it has the fresh cut roses smell in it.... it has made our house smell wonderful since it started curing on Saturday) — anyways, Mint Mint has been the one I can’t quit reaching for lately — there is a creaminess with a subtle cocoa smell (no idea how) that is addictive!

Look forward to your thoughts David!
Jason & Hannah, I have YYPO lined up for tomorrow morning and I'll certainly report back after the shave. I've had my nose in and out of the container throughout the day and I really do love this scent. Interestingly, the muskiness I commented upon earlier when I first removed the lid, appears to have now gone.

@Boonie21 Jason, is there enough interest from the UK folks to warrant a "group buy"? I'll be ordering another one or two for myself soon, but we may be able to swing a deal to send everything in bulk to my US address and save folks some cash. I can handle the redistribution once the package hits the UK.
I would be more than willing to participate in this approach but I don’t want to break any forum rules. (If there are any against group buys)

I get emails and PMs via FB from a lot of folks in the U.K.

I can create a unique promo code that reduces the shipping on my end to US rates (thinking the aggregate would cover the couple of shipments to you Erik) - but how to handle on your side would be up to you all in the U.K. just let me know.

Matsilainen

Forum GOD!
We are extremely pleased with the scent (using only Rose essential oil) and wanted to share with you the final “stages” of logo creation we go through between Hannah, Mom and Dad :)
Here are the final three - would love your thoughts.
I know a decision has already been made, but I have to say, I really like the color of the middle option, and also think that the text is easiest to read against that background. (A rather important detail.)

Also, after reading this thread, my long wishlist has yet another item added to it… :scratchhead::)

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
First use of the testing soap and the scent definitely changes upon lathering. I've been informed by someone much more knowledgeable that the musky note I was first getting when opening the container was from the Ylang Ylang. This has now disappeared. Once lathered, the patchouli and orange become much more obvious.
Personally, I would prefer more patchouli and orange from the jar as that is how I will always remember this combination, and unfairly, I know, compare all others.
The performance of this testing soap needs no repeating.... simply outstanding.:notworthy:
Congratulations, Hannah and Jason, and I look forward to trying the Rose. :)

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
I to had my first shave with the test soap as well and I can report I love the scent and Ylang Ylang in a shave soap is something a man will use most defo. I was in no doubt the base was a winner and like @Optometrist i'm now waiting to see if I can grab a sample of the rose when its out. As Rose is my go to scent for soaps I really am picky and a rose snob lol.

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
I to had my first shave with the test soap as well and I can report I love the scent and Ylang Ylang in a shave soap is something a man will use most defo. I was in no doubt the base was a winner and like @Optometrist i'm now waiting to see if I can grab a sample of the rose when its out. As Rose is my go to scent for soaps I really am picky and a rose snob lol.
Mem, I love rose scents, too, but unfortunately, some don't like me. I had to sell my Rosa Bourbon due to significant burning and, more recently, I had to let the MdC Rose go, also. I'm eager to try the Soapy Science Rose.

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Mem, I love rose scents, too, but unfortunately, some don't like me. I had to sell my Rosa Bourbon due to significant burning and, more recently, I had to let the MdC Rose go, also. I'm eager to try the Soapy Science Rose.
Well i'll wait on your review and grab your tub if its not for you lol.