Soapy Science Soap

“Rosa Pura” an homage to Hannah’s absolute love of the Spanish language (she is finishing year 2 of Spanish this week) is curing in the jars as I type this.

This soap will cost $22.99 per jar due to the fact that this Rose EO is one of the most expensive oils we have yet to use - over 2x as expensive per ounce than 95% of the oils we use and almost even more expensive than the Vetiver oil we use (and it’s really expensive as well :)). The Vetiver we use is $40/ounce.

We are extremely pleased with the scent (using only Rose essential oil) and wanted to share with you the final “stages” of logo creation we go through between Hannah, Mom and Dad :)

Here are the final three - would love your thoughts.

C070D871-B532-4346-919F-CD3897C9406F.jpeg

halvor

a most elusive fish
The flower itself on the last is, I agree, the better of the three, but I’m going to go against the grain here and say #2 for the reason that I don’t like a square canvas on a round tub.

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
The flower itself on the last is, I agree, the better of the three, but I’m going to go against the grain here and say #2 for the reason that I don’t like a square canvas on a round tub.
I'm sure they can extrude the rose so its a clear background layer :cool: just saying :D

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
I'll add my name to #3, also. :)

Another two soaps arrived this morning. Mint Mint with lanolin and a full tub of the Testing 1 2 3 soap, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Orange. Many thanks, Hannah and Jason, for yet another 5 days' delivery. Excellent service.

I was most curious to smell the testing soap, of the two. Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Naranja was one of the very first scents that Manuel made and to this day, has always been my favourite of the JabonMan scents. Unfortunately, the original EO's became unavailable and Manuel has never been able to replicate that original. My eyes opened when I saw this testing soap. Again, this is slightly different and from the tub, my nose is detecting a possible musky note? I'm useless at describing scents. I need to lather this one up, tomorrow, to appreciate it to the full. I believe I'm going to put this scent at the top.

You won’t see the square outline as we will make it transparent.

I'll add my name to #3, also. :)

Another two soaps arrived this morning. Mint Mint with lanolin and a full tub of the Testing 1 2 3 soap, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Orange. Many thanks, Hannah and Jason, for yet another 5 days' delivery. Excellent service.

I was most curious to smell the testing soap, of the two. Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Naranja was one of the very first scents that Manuel made and to this day, has always been my favourite of the JabonMan scents. Unfortunately, the original EO's became unavailable and Manuel has never been able to replicate that original. My eyes opened when I saw this testing soap. Again, this is slightly different and from the tub, my nose is detecting a possible musky note? I'm useless at describing scents. I need to lather this one up, tomorrow, to appreciate it to the full. I believe I'm going to put this scent at the top.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts on the 1-2-3 soap and also Mint Mint - I’ll be honest, I believe that Mint Mint may be my personal favorite of all of our currently produced scents (not counting 1-2-3 and Rosa Pura - the test soap will likely get produced under a much better name :wink: and Rosa Pura is quite simply outstanding to my nose - it’s pure, sort of sweet, sort of dry and it has the fresh cut roses smell in it.... it has made our house smell wonderful since it started curing on Saturday) — anyways, Mint Mint has been the one I can’t quit reaching for lately — there is a creaminess with a subtle cocoa smell (no idea how) that is addictive!

Look forward to your thoughts David!