Completed Soapy Science group buy

halvor

a most elusive fish
Erik
yes thats me
Sonny
You have a cool name, Sonny. Had to google — it’s Maltese? Has the ring of a Bond villain. Although, the first name would indicate the opposite!

(And, in case you found my anagramming offensive, I removed that post, and apologise. Was not meant as a pun on you at all, but just to be on the safe side.)

Last edited:
Wife has used it Erik. I’ve just asked. ‘Lathered up easy, it smells of Rose, it wasn’t overpowering, left the skin feeling nice and not dry’
Best I could get out of her.

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Just curious if everyone has had a chance to lather up and try them out yet. Hope you all enjoy these as much as I do.
I'm sure Jason and Hannah are itching to hear about everyone's thoughts. :wink:
Erik, I'm familiar now with these soaps and their exceptional performance. I have the Rosa Pura lined up for tomorrow morning. This is my "interesting" one as rose soaps often burn me. I've spoken with Jason who has given me some useful information and, hopefully, all will be fine.

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Erik, I'm familiar now with these soaps and their exceptional performance. I have the Rosa Pura lined up for tomorrow morning. This is my "interesting" one as rose soaps often burn me. I've spoken with Jason who has given me some useful information and, hopefully, all will be fine.
Absolutely fantastic Rosa Pura. Not even a hint of any burning sensation on first use. Thank you, Hannah and Jason.:D

Absolutely fantastic Rosa Pura. Not even a hint of any burning sensation on first use. Thank you, Hannah and Jason.:D

David that is fantastic to hear! We tested it extensively on some very sensitive folks, including ourselves, and I am confident that the quality of the rose essential oil, along with the high vegetable butter content of our soaps that we are using has a large part to play with it!

At least if you could see how much we’re paying per ounce for this Rose EO ... you would hope so! :wink: lol