So What’s Your Lip Balm of Choice?

flashashton27

Forum GOD!
I’ve been using lip balms for a while now, as my wife is very much into her skincare & it was something I picked up from her.

I currently use the Nuxe Reve de Miel & the Anthony Logistics Mint & White Tea Lip Balm, both of which are extremely good & hard to beat.

I’ve noticed that a few soap makers, such as Mickey Lee & Mystic Water’s make their own lip balms, so was wondering if anyone has used them or if anyone has any other good suggestions?

Last edited:

Acer89

James
I use Weleda Balm

2-19_15.19.56.jpg
  • Provide protection for the lips from the environment
  • Nourishing lip treatment
  • Certified natural cosmetic
  • Suitable for vegetarians
Product Description
Weleda lip balm has been carefully formulated to provide protection for the lips from the environment. The ingredients in the Lip Balm have been chosen to not only protect the lips by providing a barrier effect, but also to help soothe the lips after exposure. The natural waxes in Weleda Lip Balm give a sun protection factor 4 without the use of synthetic UV filters.

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Citronellol*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Geraniol*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*. *from natural essential oils.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003ZUU...ProductDesc=1#product-description_feature_div

Last edited:
Lip balms are, without exaggeration, my one addiction. I've been using them since I was 5 or 6 years old. It's the only thing I worry about :o_o: and I've got them everywhere. Some people smoke, I lipbalm! They're at work, in the car, in my pockets. It's a nightmare! I buy the Superdrug lipbalm. It's a good size and works well. I buy their entire stock usually :hungry:. It's also handy having a few pots of Vas hanging about just in case the lipbalm runs dry:D
20170219_160919.jpg

flashashton27

Forum GOD!
I use Weleda Balm

View attachment 8372
  • Provide protection for the lips from the environment
  • Nourishing lip treatment
  • Certified natural cosmetic
  • Suitable for vegetarians
Product Description
Weleda lip balm has been carefully formulated to provide protection for the lips from the environment. The ingredients in the Lip Balm have been chosen to not only protect the lips by providing a barrier effect, but also to help soothe the lips after exposure. The natural waxes in Weleda Lip Balm give a sun protection factor 4 without the use of synthetic UV filters.

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Citronellol*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Geraniol*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*. *from natural essential oils.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003ZUU...ProductDesc=1#product-description_feature_div
Thanks @Acer89. I have a few Weleda products but I've never come across their lip balms.

churchilllafemme

Forum GOD!
Stirling Soap Co. French Vanilla. Quite good, and one container is lasting a very long time. In the past I used a vanilla-scented one called Lip-Aid and liked it a lot, but it apparently is not made any more. It came in a metal container as shown.

Acer89

James

Nah..Seriously..The Best Lip Balms on the Market have Always Came from Scandinavia..I Worked Over there for Years..Their Winter Health Care & Garments for Winter are 2nd to None..:D

Billy
I used to love Neutrogena lip balm until they changed the formula and added chemical sunscreens which irritate.