Signature Soaps

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I received an unscented goats milk shaving soap from Brian and I have to say I'm most impressed with this soap.
The lather was easy to build and in no time I had a thick slick lather with great protection. It's a thirsty soap and on my first load I over did the loading with the brush and once lathered I had enough to shave a football team, a little goes a long way! :)
I am also using some different scents in a pass-around over on TSR and I'm loving the "Hibernia" soap, a wonderful scent. I wish there was an orange and lavender scented soap on its own but apart from that it's getting a big thumbs up from me :) P.
Yeah I like it. I wish he had a larger scent range in his Shampoo bars. Only 1 listed. @Brianh any plans to add to the scent range of your shampoo bars?

Brianh

I received an unscented goats milk shaving soap from Brian and I have to say I'm most impressed with this soap.
The lather was easy to build and in no time I had a thick slick lather with great protection. It's a thirsty soap and on my first load I over did the loading with the brush and once lathered I had enough to shave a football team, a little goes a long way! :)
I am also using some different scents in a pass-around over on TSR and I'm loving the "Hibernia" soap, a wonderful scent. I wish there was an orange and lavender scented soap on its own but apart from that it's getting a big thumbs up from me :) P.
Glad you’re liking them. Sweet Orange and Lavender a possibility as I’m going to add a few more fragrances to the range.

Benz3ne

Forum GOD!
Tried out the Leodis scent the other morning:
  • Grapefruit
  • Rose Geranium
  • Clary Sage
A softly-floral fragrance with some citrus twang. Very nice and delicate, ticks boxes and the performance is great. Doesn't take much to whip up a solid lather, takes on as much water as you'd like to throw at it and, although perhaps a little dry, a good post-shave feel. Dryness doesn't bother me really, I've balms and aftershaves that I can use if I feel too dry. Not necessary in this case, which highlights how much I was really splitting hairs.

I'm intrigued by the citrus-focussed one as well but I'm not buying any more soaps for a minute while I try and exhaust the current crop.