Many thanks Brian

Brianh

Forum GOD!
A very large sample of CoIra soap arrived today
Scent is very nice
I'll use it for tomorrow's shave

Many thanks Brian
It’s a pleasure
It’s quite a thirsty soap and will take water bit by bit to create a cream lather
Regards Brian

Burry

Forum GOD!
My sample arrived yesterday and only had 1 shave with it so far (a REALLY) generous sample, but, wow, I have to say this is good stuff. Took my time over building the lather (face lathering), kept adding water as suggested and found this can really take (and benefit from) plenty of water. Ended up with a fantastic lather, lots of it, with cushion a plenty and very very slick. My skin felt great afterwards, the scent (Valentia, a nice vetiver)) was the perfect strength for me, a nice medium. I don't like super strong scents, I tire of them quickly.
Overall - I don't know if @Brianh has made soaps before this, or how long it took to develop this one, but my first impression is that he has nailed this one just great. I will be buying some of this (well actually asking the missus to get me some for Christmas).

Brianh

Forum GOD!
My sample arrived yesterday and only had 1 shave with it so far (a REALLY) generous sample, but, wow, I have to say this is good stuff. Took my time over building the lather (face lathering), kept adding water as suggested and found this can really take (and benefit from) plenty of water. Ended up with a fantastic lather, lots of it, with cushion a plenty and very very slick. My skin felt great afterwards, the scent (Valentia, a nice vetiver)) was the perfect strength for me, a nice medium. I don't like super strong scents, I tire of them quickly.
Overall - I don't know if @Brianh has made soaps before this, or how long it took to develop this one, but my first impression is that he has nailed this one just great. I will be buying some of this (well actually asking the missus to get me some for Christmas).
Glad you like it
I’ve made bar soaps, liquid soaps and body care etc for about 9 years but have only made the hybrid for just over a year. I’m pleased with formulation I have designed and am keen to spread the word.
Regards Brian

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
First shave this morning, and all I can say is that this is a great soap. I'll post a thread up in the soap forum to collect everyone's thoughts.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member