Signature Soaps Free Sample

D

Deleted member 1881

What is the difference between the Capra and Lemongrass?

Brianh

Forum GOD!
Hi Brian just to say that I have used the Capra which I purchased from you a few weeks ago and it is slick, creamy and thd post shave is excellent. I think also the lemongrass tub is generous and a great value size. Unfortunately I have only used it once but find dialing it in difficult. It is neither slick nor cushioned and the lather thins out like some of the cheaper creams even though its a nice hard soap?? I will persevere in case I am just not used to it yet. It did leave me stinging on the face as well in spite of using post shave tonic and balm. I will try different razors and blades and practise. I will keep you informed. The Capra is however a lather machine and slick. Best wishes - Alex
Message contact phone number and will have chst

Brianh

Forum GOD!
Hi Brian just to say that I have used the Capra which I purchased from you a few weeks ago and it is slick, creamy and thd post shave is excellent. I think also the lemongrass tub is generous and a great value size. Unfortunately I have only used it once but find dialing it in difficult. It is neither slick nor cushioned and the lather thins out like some of the cheaper creams even though its a nice hard soap?? I will persevere in case I am just not used to it yet. It did leave me stinging on the face as well in spite of using post shave tonic and balm. I will try different razors and blades and practise. I will keep you informed. The Capra is however a lather machine and slick. Best wishes - Alex
Hi Alex
I’ll give you a call later. The citrus soap is a Glycerin Hard Soap and is much harder to lather than the Hybrid and isn’t at dense or creamy. Citrus oils can be astringent depending on skin types. Regards Brian

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Samples received, and very generous ones they are too! Fabulous scents from the pots... Shave later...
Many thanks @Brianh