Shower gel recommendations?

halvor

a most elusive fish
Veering off the beaten path, into the flowerbed, I’ve gone with Dr Bronner’s liquid Castile soap in lavender scent. OH finds it drying, I find it splendid. Alternate between this and a bar of TOBS Mr Taylor.

Bronner is going to last me well into next year, as we’re talking maybe nine drops for a full body wash. Badedas, on the other hand, lasted less than a month.

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
I just went and had a wash of my hands with the hand soap and a good sniff (what is this forum doing to me!) and actually I can see why people say it's an Aventus clone..similar actually.. (not as good obviously ) are you getting some Rob @Blackmass .?
I might pick one up. TBH I'm a bit bored of Aventus
I just went and had a wash of my hands with the hand soap and a good sniff (what is this forum doing to me!) and actually I can see why people say it's an Aventus clone..similar actually.. (not as good obviously ) are you getting some Rob @Blackmass .?
I might buy a bottle. TBH honest I'm a bit bored of Aventus and it's clones.

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Not a direct clone to any batches of Aventus i've smelt. It has an Aventus, Cedrat Boise, Sauvage type blended scent. It definitely works well in a full on scent journey. I'll shower with this, shave with Wickham classic 24, use Wickham post shave classic 24 and finish off with a healthy spray of Club de Nuit Intense Man. Pure bliss!
When it first appeared on Fragcomm someone asked which batch it resembles? :happy:

jeepie

Forum GOD!
Aldi Lacura vivid smells brilliant. Lovely stuff. It has a deep masculine scent. Possibly ylang ylang... no idea really.... working on my olfactory vocabulary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
Hi folks..

I wonder if any of you good people could recommend me a decent shower gel..
Normally my girlfriend just hoses me down in the back garden then throws lice powder on me..but thought I would go more sophisticated !:laugh:

OK joking aside I tend to use bar soap but I am willing to hear what you recommend for shower gels.. used to love Original Source XXX mint very invigorating though not seen it around for a while in UK and of course it isn't available in Norway, AFAIK.

Fire away fellows, and as always, thanks in advance!:thumbsup:
I’m using Original Source Mint.
Not had any trouble getting it......unless I’m about to LOL

D

Deleted member 1881

Oh yo lucky man, I found this shower gel in cyprus once and i've not seen it there since. It is a beautiful scent :(
Yes! Excellent scent! It is easy to find it in Greece because it is a Greek product! And cheap of course. @Tzimisce knows it too. The scent stays with you for an hour or two.

Tzimisce

Forum GOD!
Indeed.
Though, Papoutsanis Tabac is the only scent I can not stand :D
If only it had the Tabac's soap scent... It would be amazing. :laugh:

IRISHCOAST

Tea Drinker
IMG_0153.JPG

Old school, Old Spice, cheap too with a beautiful scent.
As with all shower gel a body polisher is a must as it will help aid abundance of beautiful lather

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk