Shower gel recommendations?

Hi folks..

I wonder if any of you good people could recommend me a decent shower gel..
Normally my girlfriend just hoses me down in the back garden then throws lice powder on me..but thought I would go more sophisticated !:laugh:

OK joking aside I tend to use bar soap but I am willing to hear what you recommend for shower gels.. used to love Original Source XXX mint very invigorating though not seen it around for a while in UK and of course it isn't available in Norway, AFAIK.

Fire away fellows, and as always, thanks in advance!:thumbsup:

Wayne

Forum Sod
The missus recently bought me this L'oreal and I'm enjoying it immensely great invigorating shower leaves you feeling and smelling great. I must track down some Badedas to try sometime too.
loreal.jpg

Cristobal

Forum GOD!
The missus recently bought me this L'oreal and I'm enjoying it immensely great invigorating shower leaves you feeling and smelling great. I must track down some Badedas to try sometime too.
View attachment 17224
I use this one alternatively with the Citrus Wood one (lemon/greenish scent), you usually find it at £3 for 2 at Boots or Superdrug:
I was tired of either minty or citrusy scents of the men shower gels available in the UK

Last edited:

Wayne

Forum Sod
I use this one alternatively with the Citrus Wood one (lemon/greenish scent), you usually find it at £3 for 2 at Boots or Superdrug:
I was tired of either minty or cirtusy scents of the men shower gels available in the UK

Thanks I'll give it a try, looks good.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Do you guys want to go for a badedas group buy, I can find out a price, may be able to get it cheaper through the Pharmacy but not a promise. Either way I'll get a price before proceeding.

Cristobal

Forum GOD!
Thanks I'll give it a try, looks good.
I believe it's the "greenest" shower gel available in Britain; I asked about greenish/foresty scented shower in the UK, but I didn't find the ones recommended. Fortunately, I found the L'Oréal by accident.

Did anyone give the Lidl/Cien Green Kick a try? (I know it's cheap, but you never know; if only Marseille, Aleppo or Nablus soaps weren't so expensive in the UK...)
Edit: after reading the label, it seems it's another minty/citrusy scent... What's the deal in Britain with mint? It's everywhere.

Last edited: