Shower gel recommendations?

Would be interested in more reviews on the L'Oreal range as I managed to pick up the sports one with camphor in it of all things..there were others that sounded OK too...

Cristobal

Forum GOD!
Would be interested in more reviews on the L'Oreal range as I managed to pick up the sports one with camphor in it of all things..there were others that sounded OK too...
The whole range seems to be available at Boots and Superdrug, I opened the cap of some of the bottles in store and wasn't very impressed by the others scents (black, white bottles and blue gel IIRC), thus ending buying the camphor one, but in the end it's a matter of personal taste.

Edit: There are some in Wilko too

Wayne

Forum Sod
I use this one alternatively with the Citrus Wood one (lemon/greenish scent), you usually find it at £3 for 2 at Boots or Superdrug:
I was tired of either minty or citrusy scents of the men shower gels available in the UK

All range currently £2.00 at Asda chaps.

Cristobal

Forum GOD!

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Word on the street this is an Aventus clone.:happy:
View attachment 35386
Not a direct clone to any batches of Aventus i've smelt. It has an Aventus, Cedrat Boise, Sauvage type blended scent. It definitely works well in a full on scent journey. I'll shower with this, shave with Wickham classic 24, use Wickham post shave classic 24 and finish off with a healthy spray of Club de Nuit Intense Man. Pure bliss!