Show us your Wallets!

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
A place to show off and discuss how you carry your Wonga.

Mine is currently:

This was a custom request for the smallest, slimmest bifold that Dale could make. Plenty of room for 6 cards, plus a couple of extra cards if required and a single notes slot.
Died to the colours of my choosing.
Love it...
Looking forward to adding to the collection :wink:

Last edited:

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
I like the look of the wallet Lee. It certainly looks well made and I like the slim idea. I used to have a thin plastic wallet that was really slim but can't remember what it was called.

A collection of wallets? I only have one, which was a gift from my future wife, I'll have to get a photo sorted tomorrow.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I like the look of the wallet Lee. It certainly looks well made and I like the slim idea. I used to have a thin plastic wallet that was really slim but can't remember what it was called.

A collection of wallets? I only have one, which was a gift from my future wife, I'll have to get a photo sorted tomorrow.
I don't have a collection, although I'm sure some do! Another one from @stormcrowuk from the GB will do nicely. Although I do have a Bando on pre-order through Kickstarter... Delivery imminent..

stormcrowuk

Forum GOD!
A place to show off and discuss how you carry your Wonga.

Mine is currently:

This was a custom request for the smallest, slimmest bifold that Dale could make. Plenty of room for 6 cards, plus a couple of extra cards if required and a single notes slot.
Died to the colours of my choosing.
Love it...
Looking forward to adding to the collection :wink:
Think I may have done too many wallets, it wasn’t till I saw my northumberland flag stamp on the 3rd photo that I realised that it was the one I’d made for you. :) Looks like it’s softening up nicely .

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Patrick Cox brown leather fleur-de-lis... 10 years old and going strong. Don't have a picture, sorry :happy:
Good age.... My last [card] wallet was an Osprey London, quite expensive... Lasted 12 months, before the lining and stitching began to fail. Same happened the the Mrs' Osprey purse, it still hanging in there but its on its last legs at 18mth!

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
1. Not shown is old checkbook cover/wallet with 6 months of receipts and 22 business cards. Massive would be understatement
2. Dosh (made in Australia) 6 card and money clip. My model was dishwasher friendly (and not leather)
3. Popov Leather Card Holder. Close to the current group buy
(going minimalist without losing functionality was easy and rewarding)

loche-closed-gallery-img-2017-02-02-07-43-18.jpg
IMG_0538.jpg

p.b

Forum GOD!
Good age.... My last [card] wallet was an Osprey London, quite expensive... Lasted 12 months, before the lining and stitching began to fail. Same happened the the Mrs' Osprey purse, it still hanging in there but its on its last legs at 18mth!
Lee - have you contacted Osprey expressing your disappointment? It might be worth the effort of an email.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Lee - have you contacted Osprey expressing your disappointment? It might be worth the effort of an email.
Nah, just chucked it out a while ago now. Could maybe contact them about the Mrs though.