Show off your tattoo

Discussion in 'ATG Cafe' started by ShaunWistow, Feb 13, 2018.

1. ShaunWistow

ShaunWistow Forum GOD!

Reevers, Thug, dinder1 and 1 other person like this.
  2. pimple8

pimple8 Veteran

Looks really really good. I'm planning something similiar on my leg, from ankle to knee.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

bakerbarber and ShaunWistow like this.
  3. pimple8

pimple8 Veteran

Here's one of mine. I have 3 so far.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

4. bakerbarber

bakerbarber Guru

I have one. After my mom died.

Close to 16 years ago.
    Probably 100 pounds ago too. I was pretty thin when i got it. It's stretched and faded a lot. It's small. It means something to me though. I've thought of getting more or others, but not ever felt one would be as significant or ultimately worthwhile.

Mine's in need of touching up. The reds look pink and blotchy now. The other colors are stretched out and the outline overall is cruddy.

I'd like to add on to it maybe do something to fix the symmetry. I don't know where to go or what to ask for in that regard.

I have an office job. Not a ton of disposable income that I'm not already throwing at other things. Bad tattoos are not so expensive. I don't want a bad one. I also feel like I ought to get in shape before getting anything new. Make any sense?

IMG_20180213_223240.jpg

5. dinder1

dinder1 Forum GOD!

Got this little guy two weeks ago.

8C4463A5-F024-4234-A9B5-8D6217011502.jpeg

6. Nosdoh

Nosdoh Über Member

This was my first one. On the outside of my right forearm, about 3/4 years old now...
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. ShaunWistow

ShaunWistow Forum GOD!

Here’s another of mine

6D5A78BD-3ECD-4977-8CF1-A35E0011AC6E.jpeg

bakerbarber likes this.
  8. halvor

halvor Esquire

Who’d have thought you were a cyborg!? Nice work!

bakerbarber and ShaunWistow like this.
  9. How many ex-sailors and carnie workers are on this forum? I think the younger generation is going to sh1t themselves when doctors deduce that tattoo ink causes cancer and a penchant for left-wing politics.

Howardhughes and Grarea like this.
  10. Northam Saint

Northam Saint Legendary Member

A balanced and sensible article.

https://www.nhs.uk/news/lifestyle-and-exercise/tattoo-ink-particles-can-spread-lymph-nodes/

As for me I’ve ten, doesn’t worry me there are higher risk things like smoking cigarettes, pipes, cigars and vaping. Vaping they say is safer but then they advertised some cigarettes as being “good for your throat”. Vape is just chemicals in a liquid form, who knows where that will end up ? Then there’s excessive alcohol. So there’s a risk in everything we do. Thankfully we can all follow a path that we wish to take, and it is indeed up to the individual. Personally I don’t like all these piercings, stretched ear holes etc, but again up to those who choose. You will note that in the link it refers to The Daily Fail, they have a particular on going witch hunt for us with tattoos.

I’ve another planned while we are on holiday too and I’ve no doubt I’ll end up with more.

Rowlers, Holyzeus and ShaunWistow like this.
  11. bikerjohn666

bikerjohn666 Über Member

Evil, evil!!!!
    upload_2018-3-6_23-49-14.jpeg

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice